Theme Park (E) Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by madstarr, May 28, 2007.

May 28, 2007

Theme Park (E) Help by madstarr at 5:06 AM (629 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. madstarr
    OP

Newcomer madstarr Advanced Member

United States
    (First, can anyone get me the file with the USA rom that is not a .rar file, because most files that i am finding are rars)
    How do you make loops (upside down parts) on any roller coaster? And why do you think that you can't cross over another section of the roller coaster, like another part of the track going over another one below? Help!!!!!!! [​IMG]

2. pipo01

Newcomer pipo01 Newbie

About the loops, this is not possible in the game.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I can't give you the ROM because that is not allowed here and requesting it will probably get you a warning or a ban.

You can't cross over other parts of the tracks because I dunno its an old PC game so I guess they didn't know how or think to do it.

You can do loops, if you put more money in researching the rides you'll find that the option to put loops out will be there for you.

4. Shelleeson

Member Shelleeson GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    you get the loop for the roller coaster when you have done a few of the countires it's like a gift for getting so far through the game. i wondered why i couldn't get this with the roller coaster. don't ask which country you get it with because i can't remember.

5. Little

Member Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    It's not country based, it's research based. Can getting it in your starting country if you play it for long enough.