theese gbatemp streamers suck!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
sorry for baitclick title, but this is getting in my nervs.
why do gbatemp streamers don't do perfects in the "balls" special stages in sonic and knucles?
both rei and shaun just go "get blue balls at random". sometimes even skipping the rings, doesnt' seem they are trying to be faster or making in mistakes... just "random"

this grinds my gears, and gets me really mad >:C

D

Deleted User

sorry for baitclick title, but this is getting in my nervs.
why do gbatemp streamers don't do perfects in the "balls" special stages in sonic and knucles?
both rei and shaun just go "get blue balls at random". sometimes even skipping the rings, doesnt' seem they are trying to be faster or making in mistakes... just "random"

this grinds my gears, and gets me really mad >:C
I'll be honest; I don't bother doing a Perfect in the 3rd Sonic 3 Special Stage, nor do I worry about it in the 7th one. Plus, that 50,000 points kinda takes a while to tally, and I assume Rei and Shaun are used to the game already and have no need for continues nor extra lives.

D

Deleted User

You should get in there and show them how it's done! :teach:

Anyway, if I were watching it it'd probably grind my gears too; I have that urge to perfect the special stages as well. Gotta get dat extra 50,000 perfect bonus! :P

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You should get in there and show them how it's done! :teach:

Anyway, if I were watching it it'd probably grind my gears too; I have that urge to perfect the special stages as well. Gotta get dat extra 50,000 perfect bonus! :P
i just like to see the "perfect"..
i feel like this:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol