Gaming Theatrhythm Final Fantasy demo out in EU!

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Its alright, better than i thought it would be but i still dont know if it warrants buying.

I guess it would all depend on how many songs (and what songs) are already in the game. However i read that they are going to have 8 DLC songs all ready to download (for a price) and are hoping to churn out 50 DLC songs, i read this in feb... so 4months ago they told us about dlc that is going to cost, time which they could of put the songs in the game. If this turns out to be as bad as i think it will be then im not going to buy this, im not a game developer but im fairly sure its pretty damn easy to programme the songs and the patterns into the game.

This is going to be the first 3DS game that is going to abuse peoples wallets.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I pre ordered it, The only thing I'm a fanboy for in life is Final fantasy. I admit if something has final fantasy in it I'll buy it , pathetic I know. I love final fantasy music though and the game reminds me of elite beat agents, must buy for me.

They could have made a full blown rpg out of the mechanics though, that would have been fun, Where it's like a normal final fantasy game but when you use certain skills it has a certain music pattern you need to do to successfully attack a monster. I know that's kind of in the game on some of the songs, but you don't actually get to walk around or pick the spells.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
How many songs are in this demo?
Two:

Man with the Machine Gun
and
Sunleth Waterscape

Would've liked an Event song as well but that's not bad I guess. Good choices of songs I suppose. Besides, I have the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance demo to work through as well :)

Arizato

Memento Mori
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I pre ordered it, The only thing I'm a fanboy for in life is Final fantasy. I admit if something has final fantasy in it I'll buy it , pathetic I know. I love final fantasy music though and the game reminds me of elite beat agents, must buy for me.

They could have made a full blown rpg out of the mechanics though, that would have been fun, Where it's like a normal final fantasy game but when you use certain skills it has a certain music pattern you need to do to successfully attack a monster. I know that's kind of in the game on some of the songs, but you don't actually get to walk around or pick the spells.

It isn't pathetic to me! This game was made for Final Fantasy fanboys and it is a trip of nostalgia for everyone who played the older FF games in their younger days. The idea of an FF rhythm game is genious!

Reactions: 1 person

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Final Fantasy Soundtracks + osu! tatakae! ouendan = This game.... And I love it XD

It's like Elite beat Agent but with God music xD

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
How many blocks is this? Thanks to downloading a tonne of stuff like Colours 3D and Zen Pinball I'm alarmingly short on space. Is there a way to transfer these files from one SD card to another? I have a 4GB one knocking around here somewhere but switching between them all the time would be a pain in the arse as I have to remember what's on what.

DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded and have spent the last 20 minutes trying to get higher than a B-Rank on man with the machine gun lol but this demo is freakin awesome I'm glad I pre-ordering it.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I was torn whether or not to get this, I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I'm definitely getting it now. Damn, it's hard on expert and ultimate.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was torn whether or not to get this, I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I'm definitely getting it now. Damn, it's hard on expert and ultimate.
http://youtu.be/pGw0-I6YvY0

go ahead and cry now.
:cry: I still can't do Man with the Machine Gun on ultimate.
i still cant do that on hard >.>
Ahaha, I managed to clear Man with the Machine Gun on Ultimate Full Combo S rank :P
I will probably have to buy this, I already wasted a few hours with that demo alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/