Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Calls confirmed for Japan!

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tumblr_mswudmA8lW1qzp9weo1_500.jpg

''the game has over 200 songs and more than 60 characters. Can’t say for sure if any of that is true, though, because the machine translation I ran also tells me there is a “Button Saskatchewan Battle Mode.”
[Update: Gematsu says the song list includes tracks from Final Fantasy XIV and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and the game features a multiplayer “Versus Battle Mode”. Presumably those battles take place in Canada.]
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call ships in Japan next spring! We don’t know anything about a Western release, but the fact that Square Enix’s trademark registration was in the U.S. gives us some hope it’ll happen.

Source: http://tinycartridge.com/post/60840013739/theatrhythm-final-fantasy-curtain-call-for-3ds

Nice! ^_^

Also special thanks to Paarish for this news!

P

pasc

Hmm only played the demo of the first one.

Had some nice tunes.
The man with the machine gun was neat.

Perhaps I should get this when it is cheaper

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I was really put off by the price of the songs in the first game. Too many songs for someone like me (I got to have them all) and with each song so incredibly expensive.... well... the game could've been a free download. (Paying for a game, then paying to play songs isn't my cup of tea).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person