Hacking Theatrhythm Curtain Call DLC not recognized

licalica13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I went back to FFTCC and found out that some DLCs(mostly Square Enix titles) aren't being recognized properly.
They show up in the game but when I hilight them no preview melody comes up and when I try to play them an error message pops up saying, there's no SD card detected in my system.
Few months ago I had no problem playing these. I tried deleting the dlcs and re-installing them but it doesn't do the job. Is there any solution for this issue? I'm on emunand 10.3 using GW.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you're installing them via FBI it won't work. Use BBM.

thats not true, both can install dlc fine usually.

but dlc is weird. it goes away after entering eshop and sometimes its not recognized.
to me, it usually helps to remove it and install again.
may or may not help to remove any update data and install latest update through cia too.

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
but dlc is weird. it goes away after entering eshop and sometimes its not recognized.

I've seen this mentioned before but I haven't encountered it just yet, I got 10.3 emunand running on N3DS yesterday and went on the eshop after sorting the NNID error problem out to see if it was fixed, eshop works fine and all my Curtain Call DLC is still on there, so just entering the eshop doesn't get rid of it but I don't know what actually does, probably doing something that causes it to check your installed titles, like going to your downloads or something, it probably checks when downloading something as well which could remove it. Whatever it is just going on the eshop doesn't erase them.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
only thing i can think of is you actually bought your curtain call dlc?

because for everyone else, connecting to eshop / nnid in general, like when you enter badge arcade, voids dlc.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe not the correct thread, but since it's a similar question... Has anyone gotten the EUR Fire Emblem Awakening DLC to work on a USA N3DS? It isn't recognized and says that "SD wasn't found"

licalica13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a new file and re-installed it and it did the trick, seems strange since I didn't touch the Curtain Call files at all.

Also found a new problem, when I play Rusty's real deal baseball it says that no game data couldn't be found, even though I bought two extra legit mini games. So I tried to access the eshop to redownload, but it says system update is required even though I'm on gw10.3 on o3ds.

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
only thing i can think of is you actually bought your curtain call dlc?

because for everyone else, connecting to eshop / nnid in general, like when you enter badge arcade, voids dlc.

Definitely didn't buy it, I only got the game in December and up until now my N3DS was sat on 9.9 so I couldn't get online to buy anything, and even if I did I wouldn't have had enough money to buy all of them.

So far I've been on eshop, updated some games via the homescreen, been on shuffle (Which uses NNID to check in), various other things that cause an NNID login and so far all DLC is still there on CC, Smash, and Fantasy life with no problems.

Coffee Prosecutor

Asking too much.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kind of related question... I cant get the FE Awakening DLC get to work. (Got a legit .cia, transferred my old save from a cartridge and got the DLC-.cia, all within the same region) I used FBI, how hard is BBM to set up?

It acknowledged the DLC I bought before, but not the other ones. I also tried deleting extra data and add-on content. Nothing worked.

Any advice?

Edit: It worked using Big Blue Menu as well, yay.

Last edited by Coffee Prosecutor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off