Limoon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Turkey
I rest my case. Banned for completely irrelevant comment.
banned for not realizing the deep connection of my post, the thread on this forum post was created by a human, which needs to eat food to survive, spaghetti being one of these foods which is high is carbonhydrate's and high in tastiness as well, but the tastiness part is debatable so i rest my case.

Reactions: JavaScribe

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
banned for not realizing the deep connection of my post, the thread on this forum post was created by a human, which needs to eat food to survive, spaghetti being one of these foods which is high is carbonhydrate's and high in tastiness as well, but the tastiness part is debatable so i rest my case.
Banned because spaghetti has sauce, which has tomatoes, which grow in the ground, which has worms, which are used for composting, a helpful and environmentally-friendly disposing method for uneaten food and organic materials. Compost is a 7-letter word, and Depravo has 7 letters. Depravo is a moderator on this forum, which means that he has added responsibilities and privileges, one of which is banning members with unnecessarily complicated ways of explaining things. That being said, logically, you are banned.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Banned because spaghetti has sauce, which has tomatoes, which grow in the ground, which has worms, which are used for composting, a helpful and environmentally-friendly disposing method for uneaten food and organic materials. Compost is a 7-letter word, and Depravo has 7 letters. Depravo is a moderator on this forum, which means that he has added responsibilities and privileges, one of which is banning members with unnecessarily complicated ways of explaining things. That being said, logically, you are banned.
Banned because by spaghetti, I though hye meant Weedles spaghetti :)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Banned because you don't know what you're talking about.
banned because I do eat worms so I do know what I'm talking about
ok... I admit, jelly worm, but aren't real worms jelly too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.