The Xbox One X is getting a Cyberpunk 2077 themed limited edition

A limited-edition Xbox One X is on the way. Microsoft has announced that the Xbox One X will be getting a limited edition Cyberpunk 2077 version, along with a custom controller. It sports a gray and yellow color scheme and glow in the dark paint, while the controller is half-silver, half-black. The console itself is the 1TB variation of the Xbox One X, and will be available later this June, slightly ahead of Cyberpunk 2077's official launch on September 17th.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh Microsoft employees hav been playing death stranding
Death-Stranding-How-to-Carry-Pizza.jpg

Reactions: Zense

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A very nice custom design that's being released far too late to be relevant - Series X is just around the corner. This would've made sense if Cyberpunk wasn't pushed back god knows how many times, now it's just a very fancy, expensive collectible. Still, good effort - I like it.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A very nice custom design that's being released far too late to be relevant - Series X is just around the corner. This would've made sense if Cyberpunk wasn't pushed back god knows how many times, now it's just a very fancy, expensive collectible. Still, good effort - I like it.
Maybe it's intended to sell off/repurpose old stock that wasn't moving

Reactions: Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe it's intended to sell off/repurpose old stock that wasn't moving
Oh, the "old stock" was moving - Microsoft heavily discounted the Xbox One X right before the lockdown came into effect, to the point that in my area it was the same price as the One S, and quickly sold out. Not sure if the same promotion applied internationally though.

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey