OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
QUOTE said:
Project Runway is strutting to Nintendo's Wii.

Atari Inc. is developing a video game based on the popular reality TV fashion competition. The game, set for release next year, will cast players as aspiring fashion designers tasked with creating designs and outfitting models.

Gamers will then be able to showcase their virtual fashions while walking down a catwalk using the Wii Balance Board controller.

Project Runway is airing its sixth season on Lifetime.

Source:http://gadgets.ndtv.com/shownews.aspx?id=GADEN20090111751

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
another reason why i need to buy a ps3...
hate2.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh the Nintendo Seal of Quality means bugger all these days.
Oh well, back to my 360 and proper games as opposed to the shite that plagues the Wii these days.

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
just try playing any game made by "ZOO"

seriously, i think little girls will like project runway for the wii. its like making paper dresses using the wiimote. sort of a fashion based cooking mama.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Jamstruth said:
Oh well, back to my 360 and proper games as opposed to the shite that plagues the Wii these days.
have fun with
rrod
ripoff online service you have to pay to play the multiplayer mode on a disc you you already bought!
no exclusives except halo and fable which both suck
scratched discs
run by a company that buys out developers and pays reviewers to give their games high scores and other consoles same game low scores!
and 95% of the games being shooters which suck using an analog control
rofl2.gif

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bladexdsl said:
Jamstruth said:
have fun with
rrod
ripoff online service you have to pay to play the multiplayer mode on a disc you you already bought!
no exclusives except halo and fable which both suck
scratched discs
run by a company that buys out developers and pays reviewers to give their games high scores and other consoles same game low scores!
and 95% of the games being shooters which suck using an analog control
rofl2.gif

And here begins the fanboy shit.
Geez the newer xbox models don't get the much loved RROD and who are you that you can decide which games sucks and which don't.
I own both consoles, the wii and the xbox and I'm happy with both. There are great games on both consoles and no one forces you to buy that shit.
So please don't even try to start a console war.

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
ZeroTm said:
And here begins the fanboy shit.
Geez the newer xbox models don't get the much loved RROD and who are you that you can decide which games sucks and which don't.
I own both consoles, the wii and the xbox and I'm happy with both. There are great games on both consoles and no one forces you to buy that shit.
So please don't even try to start a console war.

amen to that! All consoles have their own merits, and their own problems, and that's all there is to it.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have all 3 current gen consoles and love them, but come on, the 360 is a piece of shit when you are talking about the hardware. I've had 3 and everyone I know has RRODed at least once. New revisions or not the 360 is by far the most unreliable console ever made.

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Retrievil said:
I have all 3 current gen consoles and love them, but come on, the 360 is a piece of shit when you are talking about the hardware. I've had 3 and everyone I know has RRODed at least once. New revisions or not the 360 is by far the most unreliable console ever made.

that sure is true but I am still happy with my elite version which will most likely not get the rrod.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It will, trust me. The newer Jasper boards are less (which your elite is not iirc) likely to RROD, but that just means it will probably last longer before it does. The 360 is pure junk, if they weren't hackable I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Only reason I can justify owning one is that when you consider all the basically free games you get, it's worth the hassle of sending it in or buying a new arcade every year or so.

The Wii and PS3 are far better made. The PS3 in particular is built like a tank. I know a lot of people with consoles and nobody has ever had an issue with their PS3. Does it break? Yes it does but the failure rates are a fraction of the 360.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we need to qualify the different types of 'bad' games.

"Conceptually" bad games - The OP seems to dislike Project Runway and thus dislikes the game by extension, but not actually judging the game on its merits. While most of us here might not 'like' this game, it does not necessarily mean the game is bad. It could be well designed and very user friendly, and thus make it appealing to its target audience. Nintendogs would fall into this category.

Technically bad games - A game that strives for something but falls short due to technical issues. Lag, poor graphics, bad AI, crappy controls, etc.

Truly bad games - These games should fail in multiple areas and in spectacular ways. The game design should suck. Technically it should be terrible. Controls should be horrible. The game should be unintuitive. etc.

To be honest I don't think there are many 'truly bad games' anymore. They used to be much more pervasive in the PC market where a game would be released in pre-alpha stage and was a horror show from installation to uninstalling. Big Rigs would definitely qualify as a 'truly bad game'

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3gxfq_ba...iews_videogames

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I think we shouldn't count Shovelware as GAMES.

Seriously (again, excepting shovelware) it would be billy broomstick racing, this game was just truly HORRIBLE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol