The World Is Ending Saturday.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
I like Saturday, I think we should keep it. Fuck off world, I like my seven day week.
mad.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean if you want to get technical, only the rapture is happening this Saturday. Thus the world won't really 'end'. We can look at several theories as to the outcome

1) South Park Theory: Since only Mormons will be going to heaven, I suppose Utah will be very very empty come Saturday. Then again, it's the Mormons and it's Utah. It could take months before anyone notices they're gone. Since 99.9999% of the population will still be exist, really nothing will change. We'd have to find new people to run the Boy Scouts I guess, and some prime real estate will open up in Utah but that's about it.

2) Left Behind Series Theory: I suppose Kirk Cameron would be tickled pink to see his movie made into reality?

3) Heaven's Gate Theory: It'll probably be aliens taking us up for food or probing us. If so, better pork up so that their tractor beams have a harder time lifting you.

Marlonguppy

Trophies
Website
artoftrolling.memebase.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
doyama said:
I mean if you want to get technical, only the rapture is happening this Saturday. Thus the world won't really 'end'. We can look at several theories as to the outcome

1) South Park Theory: Since only Mormons will be going to heaven, I suppose Utah will be very very empty come Saturday. Then again, it's the Mormons and it's Utah. It could take months before anyone notices they're gone. Since 99.9999% of the population will still be exist, really nothing will change. We'd have to find new people to run the Boy Scouts I guess, and some prime real estate will open up in Utah but that's about it.

2) Left Behind Series Theory: I suppose Kirk Cameron would be tickled pink to see his movie made into reality?

3) Heaven's Gate Theory: It'll probably be aliens taking us up for food or probing us. If so, better pork up so that their tractor beams have a harder time lifting you.
Mormons don't know how magnets work, see my other post above.
And since they don't know it, the Mormons can't use magnets!
So, if I go to hell I can use magnets!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hmmp it would be nice if it would just be a disaster. not the world ending. though many people will die even it's a disaster, maybe i will die too.

but i won't believe it until i see it.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's just going to be a disaster like a nuclear attack and fallout.
Check out Baba Vanga's prophecies. Unlike this guy, she actually predicted stuff that came true. The future dates (hundreds of years into the future) seem way out of line, but whatever.

http://www.theastralworld.com/prophecies/babavanga.php
The 2010 prediction could have came true, we don't know. Remember the North and South Korea incident in November? That could be linked in the end to be the cause of a world war like when America stepped in.

"2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014.

2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off.

2014: As another result of the chemicals and nuclear weapons during the war, most of the world population will have skin cancer and other skin diseases.

2016: Europe is nearly uninhabited.

2018: China will become the new superpower. The exploiters will become the exploited.

2023: The Earth's orbit will change.

2025: Europe is still very underpopulated.

2028: A new energy source will be found. Hunger is overcome. A manned space flight will leave for Venus.

2033: The world water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt.

2043: Economy is good. The Muslims will run Europe.

2046: All bodily organs can be reproduced, becoming the easiest and most popular method of treatment.

2066: The U.S. uses a new climate-changing weapon on Muslim controlled Rome.

2076: Communism takes over.

2084: Nature is reborn.(??)[/p]

There's more, but click the link. Bunch of crazy crap. Hahaha.

"5079: End of the World. "
We have quite a lot of time left.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Alex_32571 said:
I think it's just going to be a disaster like a nuclear attack and fallout.
Check out Baba Vanga's prophecies. Unlike this guy, she actually predicted stuff that came true. The future dates (hundreds of years into the future) seem way out of line, but whatever.

The 2010 prediction could have came true, we don't know. Remember the North and South Korea incident in November? That could be linked in the end to be the cause of a world war like when America stepped in.

"2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014.

2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off.

2014: As another result of the chemicals and nuclear weapons during the war, most of the world population will have skin cancer and other skin diseases.

2016: Europe is nearly uninhabited.

2018: China will become the new superpower. The exploiters will become the exploited.

2023: The Earth's orbit will change.

2025: Europe is still very underpopulated.

2028: A new energy source will be found. Hunger is overcome. A manned space flight will leave for Venus.

2033: The world water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt.

2043: Economy is good. The Muslims will run Europe.

2046: All bodily organs can be reproduced, becoming the easiest and most popular method of treatment.

2066: The U.S. uses a new climate-changing weapon on Muslim controlled Rome.

2076: Communism takes over.

2084: Nature is reborn.(??)[/p]

There's more, but click the link. Bunch of crazy crap. Hahaha.
She was pals with Todor Zhivkov, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mabilouz said:
She was pals with Todor Zhivkov, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.
And he was... a communist leader? Countries were communist. Big deal.
wink.gif

I don't know anything about this guy, so, fill me in?

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mabilouz said:

Could have doesn't fly if you can allegedly predict something. What war happened in November 2010? Nothing? I remember a lot of my friends were freaking out over this and then "poof!" December came. Notice it doesn't say something in Nov 2010 happens, or the start of ww3 happens, she says it begins. Which means, if she was right, hence believable, we'd all be in a big war right now.

EDIT: Straight from her site...

QUOTE said:
4599: People achieve immortality.
5079: End of the World.

I don't know why, but after I read those two I laughed.
rofl.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Earth's age is circa 4,54 billion years. Oldest life forms on earth are circa 3,5 billion years old. If you expect this crazy rock and mud ball we call "Earth" to fall apart on saturday, you're wrong in the head. Plain and simple. Years in "hundreds", "thousands" or even "millions" have little relevance as far as Earth is concerned. Life will be perfectly fine as long as the Sun doesn't reach a size that'll scramble it.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Her 'predictions' were as general and insipid as most other people.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries.../75360-Vanga-0/

Almost all her 'prophecies' are so general they can apply to basically anything happening in the world at any given time. At NO point did anyone ever say "On Sept 11 two jumbo jets will crash into the Twin Towers in New York City" (and don't use that fake Nostradamus quote either). Basically they took a general 'something horrible with happen' and shoe-horned in 9/11 'similarities'. You go from bretheren=>brothers=>twin towers??? Really that's the best you can do?

“Numerous catastrophes and disasters will shake the world. The mentality of the people will change. They will be divided by their faith…” (date unknown)

Wow.. .you predicted bad shit is going to happen in the world. Thanks for the update Sherlock.

“We are witnessing the events of paramount significance. Two big leaders shook hands.

Really? Because this doesn't happen whenever 2 world leaders get together for ANYTHING.

“Everything will melt away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir , the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world. (1979)

So during the height of the cold war you predict Russia is going to rule the world. Note how this wasn't the case for most of the 90s after the cold war. Also note how China is by far a much more powerful force than Russia is now, even with it's resurgence in due to oil and gas reserves. 'dominate' is a relative term it seems.

There's hardly anything 'specific' or remotely predictive about anything she said.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the later stuff seems complete bullshit. Not saying I follow her or whatever.

It says the start of the war happened then. It could have been a secret deal between leaders, or this attack. We won't know until it happens, and gets written down in history books. Much like this May 21st stuff, we don't know until it happens.

I'm excited to see what that group of people say about this on sunday.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hammer the threads