can't wait till december 22 2012
rofl2.gif

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
actually, 2011 is apparently a lucky year, with alligning stars and shit, and dates that only happen once in a gazillion years, so live it up :L

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I might be blasted for this, but I always believe that god will be the one who decides when the world shall end. These bible stuff though I really don't believe it.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I franlky couldn't be bothered to give a flying %*^&... I'll just scoot back over to Shinigami world, maybe get myself a few extra millenia of extra lifetime before I go...

PS

Scratch that, I'll get a few extra EONS, and wait for the next form of intelligent life to prosper elsewhere. Us shinigami have it made.

ph34r.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't wait for Saturday to come. Then when the world doesn't end, life for the moronic priest would become a living hell.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ok so they determine it is ending on saturday because there is a bible verse saying a day is a thousand.
And that the flood was at a certain date and it had something to do with 7 days?
Hmm sounds legit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, to answer your question, they're a fusion Brit-pop/J-pop/electronic band with a woman...