The world in my eyes

TheRedfox

blep
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If i look outside my window i see a world, a total useless world.
The only useful part of this world is my house and costello's server, for the rest it's boring.
If i open my door i see the street, a long street lighten by street laterns, but like always nothing happens...
If i go to the mall i only see people walking and shopping, that are scary people.
They are always going in and out shops and filling their bags with goods, they walk and sometimes don't know what todo.
Thats very wierd if someone doesn't know why he is at a shop, he should buy something or he wouldn't come to the shop :s
If i go to some place(what i almost never do) then i know what to do, otherwise i will lose time and that's funest for me :(
And why do people buying new clothes?!, the only i need is 2 sets of clothes for a day, both precise the same.

Let's go continue with this topic before i derail offtopic :P
Sometimes if the power/cable internet is down here i goto the park with my dog, but i don't know why im doing that.
It's just some grass and i can just walk, nothing else.
It's a waste of time..., mostly if a can't access my PC then i'm writing documents and brainfarts on my phone, last time i did that i did it 4 hours writing 1 brainfart.

The world is boring, the world is weird, the edge of the world is located here, at gbatemp EOF server in the water @ the edge of the world
gallery_304201_1167_47286.jpg

Ignore that, that was another brainfart

Thats the world, only the virtual world is fun, the real world is just full of wierd people.
This is my life: http://gbatemp.net/user/304201-lemmingsarecool/

Daemauroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.