Gaming The world ends with you questions

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Mr H is what is known as a Angel, Same as Joshua. Neku or beat do not become the composer, the composer is Joshua and he isnt killed. Neku Beat and REAL shiki are brought back to life while Joshua stays in the UG and closes "The Game"

Caidryn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Mr H is what is known as a Angel, Same as Joshua. Neku or beat do not become the composer, the composer is Joshua and he isnt killed. Neku Beat and REAL shiki are brought back to life while Joshua stays in the UG and closes "The Game"
about your first line, the game only states the first person you mentioned is that. The second isn't necessarily, he's just, well, higher than human.

As for the topic.... you _really_ need a spoiler tag. I got all the secret reports, etc, so I'm safe. But others may not be so kind.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
what do you mean by "closes the game" , do you mean like end the game forever ,cant play to come back to life?
you said neku,beat,and real shiki,are brought back to life what about rhyme?
is there a picture of REAL shiki?
what do you mean by "angel" , like angel religon or powerful being?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
zuriel102 said:
outgum said:
what do you mean by "closes the game" , do you mean like end the game forever ,cant play to come back to life?
at the ending you should see a pic of the real shiki, though it's only shown for a short period and you can't get a good look of her face i think.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zuriel102 said:
So , whos Mr.H ,is he a minion of the composer, or cat?
Did neku kill joshua?
Did Neku or Beat become the composer?

1. He's a fallen angel, he works with Joshua but not really for him.
2. No, if you get all the secret reports there is a secret scene if you beat the game again, it's short but it'll show that Joshua is alive.
3. Neither became the composer.

zuriel102 said:
QUOTE(outgum @ Dec 3 2009, 10:26 PM)

Basically instead of destroying Shibuya he decided to give the 4 (Rhyme, Beat, Neku, and Shiki) their lives back (and maybe some other people who played the game those 3 weeks). I think I remember him closing the game...I don't know though it may still be going on, fictionally of course. Rhyme is brought back to life too...didn't you pay attention to the credits? Yes you can see a small glimpse of real Shiki at the end. Angel is just more or less someone who works at the after life.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
DeltaBurnt said:
Basically instead of destroying Shibuya he decided to give the 4 (Rhyme, Beat, Neku, and Shiki) their lives back (and maybe some other people who played the game those 3 weeks).

Actually Neku had to play a fourth week, and the only ones brought back to life were the 4 you mentioned, as in the philosophy of the world when some one is erased is effectively erased from existence. That's why mr.H rushed to bound Rhyme to the pin Beat had. Also, when rhyme was brought back to life, the the memories of Beat being a brother were lost, as there was no way to get them back (as the entry fee was lost when Kitaniji was erased).

Mr. H was a fallen angel because he showed how to summon taboo noises to Minamimoto.

Here are some info: TWEWY Wiki

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have beat the game its just i was wondering about some things in the game...

i was reading shiki, Day 7 Secret Report 7 and it said those who survive the game ,their imagination can turn them into broken down souls,reapers, and angels, would that mean all reapers were once players who survived but decided to be reapers?

what exactly is Joshua i know he's the composer but is he a angel ,a fallen angel because you say that Mr.h and Joshua are about the same level.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
zuriel102 said:
i have beat the game its just i was wondering about some things in the game...

i was reading shiki, Day 7 Secret Report 7 and it said those who survive the game ,their imagination can turn them into broken down souls,reapers, and angels, would that mean all reapers were once players who survived but decided to be reapers?

what exactly is Joshua i know he's the composer but is he a angel ,a fallen angel because you say that Mr.h and Joshua are about the same level.

The reapers CAN be player which chosed to be Reapers, Angels are evolved Reapers or being of upper dimensions. This answer is found in the main history at the end of the first week. Also, in the secret reports is stated that reapers can be erased too.

Joshua has the same lvl than Mr. H because both of them are higher beings, Mr H an angel and Joshua being the composer, both of them have the higher imagination (Joshua creating and maintaining Shibuya and Mr. H imprinting their creations).

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
sadak5 said:
Also, when rhyme was brought back to life, the the memories of Beat being a brother were lost, as there was no way to get them back (as the entry fee was lost when Kitaniji was erased).
No, you got it wrong. Rhyme's memories of being Beat's sister were Beat's entry fee.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadak5 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Basically instead of destroying Shibuya he decided to give the 4 (Rhyme, Beat, Neku, and Shiki) their lives back (and maybe some other people who played the game those 3 weeks).

Actually Neku had to play a fourth week, and the only ones brought back to life were the 4 you mentioned, as in the philosophy of the world when some one is erased is effectively erased from existence. That's why mr.H rushed to bound Rhyme to the pin Beat had. Also, when rhyme was brought back to life, the the memories of Beat being a brother were lost, as there was no way to get them back (as the entry fee was lost when Kitaniji was erased).

Mr. H was a fallen angel because he showed how to summon taboo noises to Minamimoto.

Ahh, I was wondering if he had to play another game after he was shot. Also, I thought Mr. H brought Rhyme back to life in order to help Beat cuz you need two people to defeat the Noise.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
mikeychunn said:
sadak5 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

Ahh, I was wondering if he had to play another game after he was shot. Also, I thought Mr. H brought Rhyme back to life in order to help Beat cuz you need two people to defeat the Noise.

Actually Mr. H just condensed the Rhyme imagination into the pin Beat had, Was revived by joshua when Neku was brought to life like the others. But sadlly, an incomplete version.

Louisvanharten

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Albino said:
Woah! Real shiki is ugly
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol newegg+