Hacking The World ends With You Freezing intro movie

ringosama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey during game play in World ends with you in the intro movie, my game freezes can anyone help? It freezes in a scene in the intro.

Currently using AKAIO 1.3 os.
Tried with soft reset and download and play disabled.
Tried with the 3 different loaders that came with AKAIO 1.3 [ak2loader, akloader, akploarder]

Any suggestions?
thx x]

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Had the same problem with another card. There the solution was.....rather awkward, but rather efficient- you could open and close your DS several times during the movie to get rid of the problem you described. Maybe it will help you
smile.gif

ringosama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried firmware 4.13, 4.12, 4.07a10 and also Bliss loader final, all froze at exact same spot.

Will try the ds flipping method >.> i did it once while i was loading with 4.13 it delayed the freeze by about 1 sec will try it again soon

kingdruid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thelowridergame.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem. I tried the close - reopen trick, but it didn't work. Not sure if I was doing it right.

I am running a ds lite with acekard 2i and Version 4.13.

Any ideas? Lets get this working.

stealthfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
As others have said, my rcomendation is to do the opening and closing thing quickly. I done that at least 3 times and can say that it should work.
I don't recomend getting another microSD card through, you still won't really know if the card will still work. So don't waste money just to get another card.

Alternatively, if all that still fails and if you're willing to skip the first day, you can download a save file I created here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4228

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You too