The Wonderful 101 (Platinum) Direct, gameplay footage and demo (out in Europe already, TBD in NA).

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,298
  • Replies 9
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted_171835

OP

If you don't want to watch the whole Direct, just view the short er, 7 minute trailer.

This looks really good, guess the Wii U will finally be getting some use.

Reactions: BortzANATOR
D

Dork

OP
After a trailer like that, I'd be surprised if this game doesn't move the Wii U. This game is GOTY material.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a trailer like that, I'd be surprised if this game doesn't move the Wii U. This game is GOTY material.

It's a quirky little title from Platinum Games. It'll be lucky if it can move lint on the store shelves.

That being said, this is certainly looking like some kind of Wonderful.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a quirky little title from Platinum Games. It'll be lucky if it can move lint on the store shelves.

this game is thumbs UPnP

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yeah... it definitely isn't GOTY material. Especially when compared to games like The Last of Us, Tomb Raider, and (ew) BioShock Infinite upon many others, no.

It's a shame, PG make wonderful games. They offer a lot of fun and just mindless action which is easy to jump into, but they don't sell a whole lot. I wish they did so they could actually get some of the attention that they deserve.
played the demo didn't really like it

The demo to me felt like one of those things that needs to be played over and over until I fully get it. The instructions/tutorials were garbage that much is for sure.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The demo to me felt like one of those things that needs to be played over and over until I fully get it. The instructions/tutorials were garbage that much is for sure.

I fully got it 1st play through. if all you do is go around button mashing robots and shit than this will get boring for me very quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte