Gaming The Wolrd Ends With You Problem

Kaze967

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought I'd finally try TWENY for the first time, it had been sitting on my flashcart for months.
But it freezes at the intro movie, specifically when he runs past another character after running past the female character.
I've read that a lot of people are affected by this but haven't read of a work around the problem.
I doubt it's my flashcart's fault seeing as I can run other games on it without a hitch.
I tried both the US and EU roms and both are the same.
So how do I go about fixing this?

W@dsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, what he said.

Seriously, learn to search the forums. This is a common, well-known problem. It happens because the intro movie cannot load fast enough, and freezes.

If a better SD card is not an option, there is a primitive fix (I had to use this before I could afford to get a better card). Once the movie starts then you can close and reopen your ds repeatedly. This gives your SD card time to catch up.

Good luck
smile.gif

Kaze967

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? I've been meaning to buy a new one.
What brand would you suggest?

I tried searching but most of the searches lead me to flame threads.
I guess I'll play another game until I get to buy a new card.

Kaze967

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
Use the lid trick. Close the DS for a while then open it again. It bypasses that freeze.
tongue.gif

Don't waste money on another msd when you can just do this.

Are there any other points in the game that I need to do this?
I think I'm going to buy a new one not just because of this but because
I want to fill the empty sd card slot with this and replace my sd capacity for my flashcart at the same time.

I'm not sure what my sd card is, i got my flashcart 2nd hand and it came with this 4 gig sd card.
It doesn't seem to have a brand stamp on it, just Micro SDHC and what seems to read as Class @.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.