ROM Hack RELEASE The Witcher 3 60 FPS and Dynamic Resolution Tweaks

KyleXY27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can anyone explain or upload a video on how to unlock 60 FPS? I’m not sure what I need to do. Do I download a program on the switch or computer? I put the patches folder on my switch and restarted, but I don’t know what to do next. If anyone can assist without being an ass about it like OP I’d appreciate it.

If numerous people aren’t understanding the instructions they are not simple. Just because they’re simple to you does not mean it’s simple. Also if you’re not going to help, next time do us both a favor and don’t reply.
Then don't use it then. Simple. Why bother? You're getting upset over what people are saying here? The mod was created by the OP. Can't use it? Then don't or better yet try to send a message to someone here who you think can help you instead of cluttering the thread with the same cry for assistance like the others. Stop being a crybaby. And hey, next time do us a favor and read simple instructions and try to understand them instead of crying foul if something is not going your way. Don't feel entitled just because I did not or others are just silent over your cry for help. You're commenting on this thread, definitely people will reply.. you can't do anything about that. If someone calls you out, then help yourself as well and shut up instead of trying to defend your shortcomings. Again just because you can't do it means you'll feel entitled to getting certain assistance. You'll have to wait. Til' then, just shut it. You're the one needing help. Instead of trying to be more understanding of how OP might have felt when he saw your question and responded, you just have to antagonize him and call him a dick and for what? To get even because you're offended? Again, who do you think you were replying to? Sheesh, people's attitude sometimes..

Last edited by KyleXY27,
Reactions: Dichotomy754

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can someone confirm that 60 FPS or minimal dynamic resolution exefs patch is compatible with version 3.5? It looks like update wasn't released for regions not using spanish language (PL release stays at 3.4).

lh411

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can someone confirm that 60 FPS or minimal dynamic resolution exefs patch is compatible with version 3.5? It looks like update wasn't released for regions not using spanish language (PL release stays at 3.4).
what about update3.5?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
what about update3.5?
Update 3.5 was released for region releases that should contain spanish. 3.4 deleted spanish from those releases and 3.5 bringed it back. I want to know if they changed anything in exefs for this version. So if those exefs patches are not working, then changes were done.

lh411

Trophies
XP
Country
China
[QUOTE =“ masagrator,发布:8848000,成员:467296”]已针对应该包含西班牙语的区域发行版发布了更新3.5。3.4从这些版本中删除了西班牙语,而3.5则将其恢复了。我想知道他们是否为此版本更改了exefs中的任何内容。因此,如果这些exefs补丁不起作用,则进行了更改。[/ QUOTE]sorry,
Update 3.5 was released for region releases that should contain spanish. 3.4 deleted spanish from those releases and 3.5 bringed it back. I want to know if they changed anything in exefs for this version. So if those exefs patches are not working, then changes were done.
sorry,I CANT use it.so I dont know it.my game card is EUR version

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Can anyone explain or upload a video on how to unlock 60 FPS? I’m not sure what I need to do. Do I download a program on the switch or computer? I put the patches folder on my switch and restarted, but I don’t know what to do next. If anyone can assist without being an ass about it like OP I’d appreciate it.

If numerous people aren’t understanding the instructions they are not simple. Just because they’re simple to you does not mean it’s simple. Also if you’re not going to help, next time do us both a favor and don’t reply.
Read my post in page 4, I wrote a very simple instruction there

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have US version and update to 3.5, I can confirm 60fps patch seem still working, I didn't touch the DR patch but I guess it's still working too

Reactions: masagrator

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have US version and update to 3.5, I can confirm 60fps patch seem still working, I didn't touch the DR patch but I guess it's still working too
Yup, they are based on the same thing, so if at least one of them is working, then second one also will work. Thanks for help.

lh411

Trophies
XP
Country
China
do you know update3.5?
Do you know what has been updated3.5?

nifoc2099

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
a>
Patched 3.5. Title ID 0100BFE00E9CA000. Tried out the Dynamic Resolution Config Tweaks & it works. Didn't touch Dynamic Resolution Exefs Tweaks as i don't have an understanding yet. Played in handheld mode only. Plug in official Charger & oh boy i didn't know that the Fan instantly went into overdrive mode. Hope my posting helps

Last edited by nifoc2099,

nifoc2099

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Question - Issit just me or the DR Tweaks doesn't work for the DLC ver 3.5? I just finished the main story & now continuing with the 2 DLC(s) which the visual on the DLC looks like sh*t! Do i have to repeat the whole process of saving the game using Checkpoint then paste in...etc,

Last edited by nifoc2099,

Myelf123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey this might have been asked but i have went through the posts a bunch and couldn't find a lot of information,
The creator stated in a comment that you can enable both 60 FPS and the DR file with costum dynamic resolutions.
1.i cant seem to make the exefs tweaks work, every time it causes my game to not boot.
2. how do i use both mods?
due to the DS Exefs tweaks not working i cant seem to make it run properly.
thanks for the help in advance :D

Myelf123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
They can be used both at the same time. I'm using 60 FPS mod with minimal DR changed to 640x360.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you didn't make Dynamic Resolution Config Tweaks, then you won't get 60 FPS.

From this i understood you can use both, am i wrong?
Btw man i wanted to take a second to tell you you are awesome and me and my freinds love you to bits for all of your work

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
From this i understood you can use both, am i wrong?
Btw man i wanted to take a second to tell you you are awesome and me and my freinds love you to bits for all of your work
You MUST use both 60 FPS and config tweaks. Exefs tweaks are additional to gain better results.

Myelf123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
You MUST use both 60 FPS and config tweaks. Exefs tweaks are additional to gain better results.
i tried using the hex editor to get better performance but when both of these files are inserted to the exefs folder the game crashes, maybe i edited it wrong?
I followed the steps carefully and consulted a freind that has actual knowledge in hex and ARM instructions and from what i see its right.
they create 2 new folders"TW3-60FPS" and the second is "TW3-DR"
are their files supposed to just be put in the subfolder that already is in exefs or is this fine to have 3 folders inside exefs?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i tried using the hex editor to get better performance but when both of these files are inserted to the exefs folder the game crashes, maybe i edited it wrong?
I followed the steps carefully and consulted a freind that has actual knowledge in hex and ARM instructions and from what i see its right.
they create 2 new folders"TW3-60FPS" and the second is "TW3-DR"
are their files supposed to just be put in the subfolder that already is in exefs or is this fine to have 3 folders inside exefs?
Only requirement is that IPS files for one game needs to be in separate folders inside exefs. Try to delete one and check if game is working. When it's crashing, the one inside sdcard is responsible for crashes.
I'm guessing it's TW3-DR. Try to put not edited file from my package and run game. If it's working - then your editing is crashing game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment