The Wisdom Corner

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by skitty54, Jul 22, 2008.

1. skitty54
    OP

skitty54 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2008
    United States
    Earth
    I need some help from some smart guy. I now how to html but i am stumped. HOW DO I MAKE A REGISTRATION FORM??? I now how to make forms, but how do i make usernames and passwords. PLEASE HELP!!

2. Da Foxx

Da Foxx GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2006
    Canada
    If you google it you will find the answer. I haven't done any web development for some time now so this code might be wrong.
    CODE

User

Password

3. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Define making usernames and passwords. If you mean how to make the actual text box for one, then see above. If you mean actually creating a database, well, you're going to need to learn an actual programming language such as PHP or ASP (I reccomend PHP) and MySQL. Well, I suppose you can set up all usernames and passwords using an Access database or a text file, but that's kinda bloated/really, really unsecure. Google around PHP tutorials and MySQL tutorials (seperately, I mean), or download free forum software like SMF and check out their source code for their login script (I'm fairly certain it's login.php).

I hope this helps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice