Hardware The Wiikey Team Apologizes for taking forever!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They originally said it would be out around the 15. 5 days later, this is what they have to say.
QUOTE said:
Quite a few people have contacted us and expressed disappointment over that the update has not been released yet. We would like to apologize for this. Please bear in mind that development work always take time, and we are will post the update as soon as it is delivered to s by the developers.

If I was a terrorist, I'd be doing some mad terrorizing right now.

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
This just in, several U.S. Embassies all over Europe were systematically bombed at 0600 UTC. Current investigation is in progress to search for a possible Al Qaeda terrorist link.

Now live is U.S. President Bush's press release on the matter:

"Freedom...Liberty...Justice...Terrorists...One of those things does not match, can you gue---"

This urgent news just in! We have just learned that this devastating attack was orchestrated by none other than video gamers. According to our secret informer known by "R". R states that there has been growing unrest in the pirate community because one group calling themselves "WiiKey" is delaying them "updates". With that information we have discovered that an "update" is a slang term for a new designer drug shaped into phallus that apparently opens a new reality in your mind like a key. Users have gone on to say that they can play "audio streaming" under the influence.

Without that fix, users get into an extreme withdrawal, known for it's restlessness and extremely short temper. We hear on the Internets that these junkies are using these attacks as a threat to their dealers, to show that they mean business. Now with us live is U.S. Attorney Jack Thompson here for his take on this morning's devastating attack.

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
This is nothing.

I'm still waiting for Duke Nukem Forever.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)