Gaming The Wii is officially the top selling console

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Sup suburbia, havent seen you post in some time.
Cool article, it's nice to see nintendo is doing well again, hopefully that'll make others get down to earth.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... how long until Wii has sold double the 360?
tongue.gif
JK (Or am I...?
unsure.gif
)

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
So... how long until Wii has sold double the 360?

Actually, I would say in about 14 months.

The Wii will have another "casual gamer" hit with Wiifit (and probably Wii Sports 2). It will also have Metroid, Mario, Donkey Kong, and maybe even a StarFox or new Zelda by then.

The 360 has Bioshock, GTA, Halo, but I don't think even those great games will do too well for the console consider you can get them for the PC anyway

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Interesting.. According to the chart, the xbox got a big push with Gears of War, IIRC the game's release coincides with the boost;
Wonder how much Lair and MGS4 will boost the PS3; Xbox seriously needs the competition / kick in the arse, and poor sony's got their butt handed to them right now.

So, you gonna make an exercise book about Wii Fit, suburbia? I'll bet Miyamoto got his inspiration from you, buddy
wink.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really hope this isn't just a way for Nintendo to go "YEP, better put our feet up and just release any old game for the Wii and the public will buy it". That said, hopefully a top selling console means more developers will want to release their games for it

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^Can't say I see NOA/NCL pulling that crap. After being the shitter for 10 years I have a feeling they'll feed the beast anyway they can with their good stuff and their casual new things too to make sure it damn well stays that way. Finally in over a decade they're getting majority respect and I bet they'd like it to stay that way for awhile.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted the Wii to sell well, but not THIS well. Now the developers will just make horrible games and say, "we know this game is horrible but people will buy it anyway!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.