Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I got the idea thanks to Criznittle)

So, if anyone wants in, awesome! Let's start a discussion here about, well, anything. Since I'm the first post, I've got a Bulbasaur.

I guess every... 50-to-100-or-so comments, we can give an update, based on our number count and post number, which pokemon we've got in our "party", and how many B)

Have at it!

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shiny Gengar with Mega Stone and a Shiny Greninja both at lvl 50 last time i played Y(2 days ago)

He looks so cool, like a fusion of Hunter(my favorite gost pokemon and Gengar

shiny_mega_gengar_by_landmaster1234-d6shnk7.png

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiny Gengar with Mega Stone and a Shiny Greninja both at lvl 50 last time i played Y(2 days ago)

He looks so cool, like a fusion of Hunter(my favorite gost pokemon and Gengar

shiny_mega_gengar_by_landmaster1234-d6shnk7.png

Oh, yeah! Shiny Gengar's badass, dude! I love my shiny Numel! He's my favorite pokemon. Like, ever. I traded my legendary for it haha!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i dont get the thread, are we supposedly tell the pokemon our number is? basically we have to make a pokedex on gbatemp?

for example, i am number 6 i am charizard and must say my stats?

or i must tell the pokemon i have in my pokemon game? for example number 7 is the first on the pc, and number 6 is the last on my party?

if this is a pokedex thread (blablabla i am shiny charizard level 100 with 31 all ivs etc) it would be more fun if we told a story about a pokemon..

hello i am a charizard, when a i was a little charmander, professor oak saved me from slavery.. then he putted me in a ball and gave me to a kid with no voice... i was the chosen one between 2 other friends, bulbasaur which didn't liked me, and squirtly who played with me when my previous owner was not looking... the kid with no name does have a rival who's pretty annoying and name's FARTBUTT my owner gave me orders by gesture, i did my best and defeated squirtly... to continue...

Criznittle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this post has nothing to do with fun, it's simply here to determine which pokemon your post is

the first to Diancie(national dex) without doubling posting wins the internet for at least a day
you see, i just fornicated myself by double posting.

(squirtle):yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1