The "Which Pokemon Do You Have On Your Team?" Thread. Based on your Post Number

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Thirty3Three, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Thirty3Three
    OP

Thirty3Three Musician Member

Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    Wherever you want me, baby.
    (I got the idea thanks to Criznittle)

So, if anyone wants in, awesome! Let's start a discussion here about, well, anything. Since I'm the first post, I've got a Bulbasaur.

I guess every... 50-to-100-or-so comments, we can give an update, based on our number count and post number, which pokemon we've got in our "party", and how many B)

Have at it!

2. dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999 GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 27, 2007
    Canada
    Shiny Gengar with Mega Stone and a Shiny Greninja both at lvl 50 last time i played Y(2 days ago)

Mega Gengar

3. Thirty3Three
    OP

Thirty3Three Musician Member

Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    Wherever you want me, baby.
    Oh, yeah! Shiny Gengar's badass, dude! I love my shiny Numel! He's my favorite pokemon. Like, ever. I traded my legendary for it haha!

4. Criznittle

Criznittle GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    California
    looks like i got charmander :lol:

5. Riyaz

Riyaz Black Ace/Red Joker

Jun 21, 2011
    Netherlands
    everywhere
    shiny mega gardevoir

6. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    i dont get the thread, are we supposedly tell the pokemon our number is? basically we have to make a pokedex on gbatemp?

for example, i am number 6 i am charizard and must say my stats?

or i must tell the pokemon i have in my pokemon game? for example number 7 is the first on the pc, and number 6 is the last on my party?

if this is a pokedex thread (blablabla i am shiny charizard level 100 with 31 all ivs etc) it would be more fun if we told a story about a pokemon..

hello i am a charizard, when a i was a little charmander, professor oak saved me from slavery.. then he putted me in a ball and gave me to a kid with no voice... i was the chosen one between 2 other friends, bulbasaur which didn't liked me, and squirtly who played with me when my previous owner was not looking... the kid with no name does have a rival who's pretty annoying and name's FARTBUTT my owner gave me orders by gesture, i did my best and defeated squirtly... to continue...

7. Criznittle

Criznittle GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    California
    this post has nothing to do with fun, it's simply here to determine which pokemon your post is

the first to Diancie(national dex) without doubling posting wins the internet for at least a day
    you see, i just fornicated myself by double posting.

(squirtle):yay: