OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wt250.png

Download
NSFW​

Terminator02, iFish, Urza, and MR_COW commentate over the minimal news of the week, mix up the PSP GO with the Vita, and respond to two whole emails (whoa).

Topics:
Steam Greenlight
Steam Summer Sale
Android 4.1(.1)(Jelly Bean) rolling out to select Nexus devices
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion GM seed drops to developers
Angry Birds Trilogy Coming to Playstation 3, Xbox 360, 3DS
BioWare and EA Making F2P Ultima Forever
Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to Europe/NA in Early 2013
Dropbox doubles storage
OUYA funded

Email us at: TheWeeklyTemp(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Music by: Cerrax from OverClocked ReMix (http://www.ocremix.org)

Subscribe (it's free):
gallery_250892_857_1056.gif
iTunes
gallery_250892_857_436.gif
Zune
gallery_250892_857_562.gif
Miro
gallery_250892_857_400.gif
Stitcher
gallery_250892_857_71.gif
RSS feed
gallery_250892_857_680.gif
Email

Social:
gallery_250892_857_727.gif
Facebook
gallery_250892_857_2058.jpg
Twitter

If you would like to be a guest on The Weekly Temp, TempTalk, or Tempcast Live! you need to email a recording of yourself to 'gbatempcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com'. You can record yourself using Vocaroo, Audacity, the Windows default sound recorder, or whatever you prefer.

In this recording you can talk about any one subject you want for a few minutes. The subject line must be "Tempcast Tryout", and you must state what shows you'd be interested in guesting on in the email. We will listen to this recording to determine your mic quality, charisma, insight, and so one, so make it good.

If your submission is good enough we might even use it as a segment on Tempcast Live!

Reactions: 2 people

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo! Urza, they wouldn't have to adapt all games.Look at USB/BT controller and tell me alot of games cant be played with touch emulation. That app allows you to play almost any game with a controller without adding to the code.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess I should address this publicly before people ask this question over and over again:

This podcast marks the last time I'm a host/co-host/on it regularly. It was a fun year and a half podcasting with Terminator02 and MR_COW(and a few months with Urza). But we all feel it isn't working out with it's current state('it' being me). I still plan to stick around, like doing behind the scene things(ie: Managing the social networks and helping with the topic list). But I do feel I should step down from my seat in the Skype call / podcast.

Truth be told, when college starts up in a few weeks I'm likely going to not have much time for the podcast anyway... anyway, it was a fun run. I had some great moments, made some friends I think will last a long time and I wish them good luck from here on out.

The issues were mostly that I have a crappy mic, I am not good at explaining my thoughts verbally and I'm close to incomprehensible most of the time.
I hope to maybe be a guest once in a while(Probably for Apple events) and such.

I don't want to say the problem was out of my hands, but it somewhat was. My mom's crazy and refuses to get me speech therapy and I can't really buy a new mic without being interrogated by my parents about wasting my own money so I gave up.

I really believe the podcast can only get better from here on out, one less person on it to break the flow of it and aborts his thoughts all the time.

Hope you all enjoy the podcast from here on out.

Peace!

~iFish

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gewd episode guys. Thanks for answering my questions. I've been here since the old tempcast and since this one started back up. I listen to this at work mostly and it helps pass the time. I enjoy every episode. I love the topics, the back and forth and all the humor you guys pour into this. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: 1 person

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@[member='iFish']: Good thing I got my email in while you were still a regular, then. :P

It would be nice for you to carry on in guest spots; hopefully you will be able to work on your speech too so you have it at a point you're happy with, and maybe you can return to being a regular sometime in the future.

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome episode, guys. Really funny.
Good to hear MR_COW on the show again, love the way he makes fun of iFish.
On topic with the show, a room full of iFishes would be a nightmare just to understand what they're saying, imagine all of them arguing w/ each other xd
Also, you guys may see college like that, but remember that a degree can really help you get a good job, of course, a degree doesn't really mean much, but in an interview, it does. So... yeah.

Also iFish, not cool that you'll have to go. You do mess up your speech, a lot, but I've grown to kinda understand what you say more often.
Also, if your mom won't afford your speech therapy, you could get a job and pay for it yourself, you know, if you really fell you need it. Probably in college you'll develope your speech up to a more understandable level. BTW, good luck in college dude, honestly.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not that she won't pay for it. She just refuses. So I gave up. Whenever I bring it up, it ends in her yelling at me / getting mad. It's not worth it anymore when I've stopped caring about it where it's worth all that stress on me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)