The Weekly Temp 46: A Room Full Of iFishes

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Terminator02, Jul 14, 2012.

Jul 14, 2012
  1. Terminator02
    OP

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    [​IMG]

Download
    NSFW​

Terminator02, iFish, Urza, and MR_COW commentate over the minimal news of the week, mix up the PSP GO with the Vita, and respond to two whole emails (whoa).

Topics:
    Steam Greenlight
    Steam Summer Sale
    Android 4.1(.1)(Jelly Bean) rolling out to select Nexus devices
    OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion GM seed drops to developers
    Angry Birds Trilogy Coming to Playstation 3, Xbox 360, 3DS
    BioWare and EA Making F2P Ultima Forever
    Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to Europe/NA in Early 2013
    Dropbox doubles storage
    OUYA funded

Email us at: TheWeeklyTemp(AT)gmail(DOT)com
    Music by: Cerrax from OverClocked ReMix (http://www.ocremix.org)

Subscribe (it's free):
    [​IMG] iTunes
    [​IMG] Zune
    [​IMG] Miro
    [​IMG] Stitcher
    [​IMG] RSS feed
    [​IMG] Email

Social:
    [​IMG] Facebook
    [​IMG] Twitter

Interested in being a guest on the Tempcast?

2 people like this.
  2. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Did you mention why your Vita was broken? :unsure:

3. iFish

Member iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Canada
    He did on a previous episode.

4. ProtoKun7

United Kingdom
    Probably one I haven't got around to listening to yet.

(Maybe I should harass your inbox more often.)

5. spark1223

Member spark1223 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yo! Urza, they wouldn't have to adapt all games.Look at USB/BT controller and tell me alot of games cant be played with touch emulation. That app allows you to play almost any game with a controller without adding to the code.

6. iFish

Canada
    I guess I should address this publicly before people ask this question over and over again:

This podcast marks the last time I'm a host/co-host/on it regularly. It was a fun year and a half podcasting with Terminator02 and MR_COW(and a few months with Urza). But we all feel it isn't working out with it's current state('it' being me). I still plan to stick around, like doing behind the scene things(ie: Managing the social networks and helping with the topic list). But I do feel I should step down from my seat in the Skype call / podcast.

Truth be told, when college starts up in a few weeks I'm likely going to not have much time for the podcast anyway... anyway, it was a fun run. I had some great moments, made some friends I think will last a long time and I wish them good luck from here on out.

The issues were mostly that I have a crappy mic, I am not good at explaining my thoughts verbally and I'm close to incomprehensible most of the time.
    I hope to maybe be a guest once in a while(Probably for Apple events) and such.

I don't want to say the problem was out of my hands, but it somewhat was. My mom's crazy and refuses to get me speech therapy and I can't really buy a new mic without being interrogated by my parents about wasting my own money so I gave up.

I really believe the podcast can only get better from here on out, one less person on it to break the flow of it and aborts his thoughts all the time.

Hope you all enjoy the podcast from here on out.

Peace!

~iFish

7. Ethanx94

Member Ethanx94 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Gewd episode guys. Thanks for answering my questions. I've been here since the old tempcast and since this one started back up. I listen to this at work mostly and it helps pass the time. I enjoy every episode. I love the topics, the back and forth and all the humor you guys pour into this. Keep up the good work.

1 person likes this.
  8. ProtoKun7

United Kingdom
    @[member='iFish']: Good thing I got my email in while you were still a regular, then. :P

It would be nice for you to carry on in guest spots; hopefully you will be able to work on your speech too so you have it at a point you're happy with, and maybe you can return to being a regular sometime in the future.

9. iFish

Canada
    Maybe! But we'll see. I'm sure I'll be a guest from time to time.

10. r3gR3t

Member r3gR3t GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Awesome episode, guys. Really funny.
    Good to hear MR_COW on the show again, love the way he makes fun of iFish.
    On topic with the show, a room full of iFishes would be a nightmare just to understand what they're saying, imagine all of them arguing w/ each other xd
    Also, you guys may see college like that, but remember that a degree can really help you get a good job, of course, a degree doesn't really mean much, but in an interview, it does. So... yeah.

Also iFish, not cool that you'll have to go. You do mess up your speech, a lot, but I've grown to kinda understand what you say more often.
    Also, if your mom won't afford your speech therapy, you could get a job and pay for it yourself, you know, if you really fell you need it. Probably in college you'll develope your speech up to a more understandable level. BTW, good luck in college dude, honestly.

11. iFish

Canada
    Not that she won't pay for it. She just refuses. So I gave up. Whenever I bring it up, it ends in her yelling at me / getting mad. It's not worth it anymore when I've stopped caring about it where it's worth all that stress on me.

12. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I find it strangely scary that Urza expresses his need for a 'zombie like TF2 horde mode', and the next months Valve releases the exact same idea (MvM).