OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wt250.png

Download
NSFW​

Terminator02, iFish, and Urza discuss comedians, differing opinions, and tragedies along with the usual news of the week.

Topics:
Walking Dead First-Person Action Game
Diablo III endgame
Sony Computer Entertainment buys Gaikai for $380 million
PlayStation 3 4000 series SKU, the CECH-4001x
EU Court Rules That Downloadable Software Can Be Resold
Ouya: The $99, Hackable Android Cube
Nexus Q
Unified account system confirmed for the 3DS
Galaxy Nexus Injunction
Windows 8 Pro upgrade promotion for $39.99 online, $69.99 in stores

Email us at: TheWeeklyTemp(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Music by: Cerrax from OverClocked ReMix (http://www.ocremix.org)

Subscribe (it's free):
gallery_250892_857_1056.gif
iTunes
gallery_250892_857_436.gif
Zune
gallery_250892_857_562.gif
Miro
gallery_250892_857_400.gif
Stitcher
gallery_250892_857_71.gif
RSS feed
gallery_250892_857_680.gif
Email

Social:
gallery_250892_857_727.gif
Facebook
gallery_250892_857_2058.jpg
Twitter

If you would like to be a guest on The Weekly Temp, TempTalk, or Tempcast Live! you need to email a recording of yourself to 'gbatempcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com'. You can record yourself using Vocaroo, Audacity, the Windows default sound recorder, or whatever you prefer.

In this recording you can talk about any one subject you want for a few minutes. The subject line must be "Tempcast Tryout", and you must state what shows you'd be interested in guesting on in the email. We will listen to this recording to determine your mic quality, charisma, insight, and so one, so make it good.

If your submission is good enough we might even use it as a segment on Tempcast Live!

Reactions: 1 person

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am growing tired of a certain attitude problem that occured last time, thats making me not to want to listen to this new episode. I really wish Mr. Cow would show up again. He brought a certain balance to the show that is now off kilter.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am growing tired of a certain attitude problem that occured last time, thats making me not to want to listen to this new episode. I really wish Mr. Cow would show up again. He brought a certain balance to the show that is now off kilter.
If it occurred last episode then why comment on this thread?

As for MR_COW, there's a slight chance that he may be on next week. Regardless, he won't be on for at least another month after next week.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just so I know, what have I done(on the podcast) that shows my attitude?
I honestly haven't noticed anything, but I have noticed that I'm enjoying the shows a lot more than I was previously.
If you gives me exact examples I can try to change it, but I have nothing to work off of at this point.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Man there's such a difference with Terminator02 on the show(no offense ifish :ha: ).. But ifish still da same he was speaking so much that urza completely blanked out for a moment there :rofl2: . Just goes on to show how difficult it must've been for him to host the last episode :rofl2:..

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, theres a huge difference with no cow and terminator, especially when urza disappeared last time. Not sure why he did, connection issues maybe. Wasn't fully explained.

Terminator, are you still on vacation?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, theres a huge difference with no cow and terminator, especially when urza disappeared last time. Not sure why he did, connection issues maybe. Wasn't fully explained.

No, but I have two more vacations upcoming, maybe 3.

Edit: Urza disappeared last time because he got annoyed with iFish constantly interrupting him, at least that's how I understand it.

Reactions: 1 person

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You didn't answer my question very well.

How did you know I was talking about you in the first post? I didn't name shame or mention it even was a specific person. Maybe I meant the show over all FEELS different. It might just be that Cow and Terminator weren't there to keep order.

I can't answer your question specifically because maybe I don't really know how to explain concisely what I was picking up on, and don't want to look stupid discussing it in public space.

And to respond to terminator, Yeah, Urza seemed alittle upset at the begining of the show. That might have contributed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol