Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MR_COW said:
iFish said:
r3gR3t said:
Just finished listening to it. I think it was a bit too long. You may want to keep it at an hour, give or take a few mins. Also, wth is wrong with ifish's voice??
Is this your first time listening? If so, and it bugs you that much, stop listening.

Yeah! Have a complain with the show, screw you stop listening!!!!!
...Well, this isn't really something that can be easily fixed...

Like, the time can be easily fixed. But I cannot out of the blue talk fully normal...

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
MR_COW said:
iFish said:
r3gR3t said:
Just finished listening to it. I think it was a bit too long. You may want to keep it at an hour, give or take a few mins. Also, wth is wrong with ifish's voice??
Is this your first time listening? If so, and it bugs you that much, stop listening.

Like, the time can be easily fixed. But I cannot out of the blue talk fully normal...
Sounded more like a defensive post, im sure his intention wasn't to insult you, your voice really is weird

And you cant just tell someone to shuttup and stop listening because he asked whats up with your voice

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys take guests?
smileipb2.png

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
iFish said:
MR_COW said:
iFish said:
r3gR3t said:

Sounded more like a defensive post, im sure his intention wasn't to insult you, your voice really is weird

And you cant just tell someone to shuttup and stop listening because he asked whats up with your voice
Yeah, I was just wondering why iFish talks like that. Tought you guys gave him a broken mic or something xD
Anyways, it's kinda funny

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I like the longer shows. The longer, the better for me. I'd love to hear 2 hours of any podcast from GBATemp. I think the whole idea of listening to it over the week in parts is a damn good suggestion for the people who bitch about it being too long. Boohoo if it's too long for you. Listening to it in parts would be good compensation for those of us who like a longer show. Also, I like the explicit podcast. Maybe because I don't listen to any other podcasts that are very explicit but oh well.

We also need to hear more iFish, because he is insane. Literally. I think I'm gonna send you guys an email.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1