The Wall Street Journal is Trying to Kill Youtube

Does the Wall Street Journal totally suck?

• Total voters

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

Watch the video if you don't believe me. I don't know about you guys, but I love me some Youtube. Wall Street journal is trying to make big brands like Coca-cola, Starbucks, Mcdonalds etc... back out of advertising deals on Youtube by photoshopping pictures and doing other general scummy things. This hurts content creators because those big brands are a huge source of income not only for them but for Youtube as well. Without money from big brands to sustain their platform, Youtube could collapse and it would be all the Wall Street Journal's doing.
Share the videos to spread the word, Wall Street Journal sucks.

Last edited by Seliph,

Zanoab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, the largest video platform out there vs an ever increasing irreverent news paper. I wonder who will win.

More like Google vs a one of a million publisher. Google would only have to remove WSJ from their search results and things will sort themselves out (one way or another...)

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
This has been going on for a while. WSJ also tried killing Pewdiepie, and effectively got Disney to cut him from their subsidiary network he was signed to because he made a tongue in cheek antisemitic joke. Also:

YouTube has also started unsubscribing people from controversial channels as well as blocking new videos from subscription feeds. I didn't think this was true until I stopped receiving new videos from JonTron's archive channel.

Reactions: Seliph

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who listens to any bloggers that cover anything slightly controversial or makes jokes at all from the top to the bottom of the ladder they are all discussing the shit coming out of Google management. These aren't isolated incidents or anything in doubt.

Dinosaur media is aggressively bringing any pressure they can, whether political/government/advertising revenue etc. to disenfranchise any competition on the internet.

Last edited by jimbo13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte