M tha MaN

Trophies
Website
www.psxtools.de
XP
Country
Germany
Redownloaded Extras7.dat but it still gives me an error:

Process-ID =0x1478 (5240), Thread-ID=0x1648 (5764)

Edit: redownloaded everything but still can't launch Crap.

forget also the Process-ID and Thread ID, it gives me another every time I try to start Crap.

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks
biggrin.gif

Stupid Kaspersky Internet security 2010 thinks its a worm :/ But I know it isnt and for some reason.

I have also tryed launching every single programme and customisemii, extract everything and Transmitmii do not launch with Portapack7 and crap gives you an error. I am on windows 7 64 bit by the way.

AetherMaster

Aether
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to a new version of Portapack.exe and Extras.dat

I removed CRAP from Extras, since I'm still not able to fix the launching issues. I'll add it again once I fix it.

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everything launches now except customisemii I just get windows has found a problem please exit
frown.gif

Ill give you a screenshot if you need one.

Portapack7 3.9.1 only launches once the next time you try and start it, it gives you (windows has found a problem please exit out of the programme).

AetherMaster

Aether
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Portapack 7 3.9.1 does not work, don't know why just can't get it started.

Everything launches now except customisemii I just get windows has found a problem please exit
frown.gif

Ill give you a screenshot if you need one.

Portapack7 3.9.1 only launches once the next time you try and start it, it gives you (windows has found a problem please exit out of the programme).
Let's keep in mind here that Portapack7 is still technically beta. VMWare, who make Thinapp, which I use to make Portapack say that there still may be issues with Windows 7. There's nothing I can do to fix bugs. As for launching problems, I think someone at WADder.net had these same problems.

A lot of issues can be solved by taking the following steps:[*]Run the program as an administrator. Even if user account control is turned off.[*]Delete the Portapack's sandbox before launching it. This should happen on its own, but Windows 7 seems to prevent it. You have to delete %appdata%\Thinstall\WADder.net Portapack
If you don't want to delete the sandbox every time, you can create a batch script to do it for you. Just put the script in the same directory as Portapack and use it to run the program. If you use this batch script, rename Portapack (version).exe to Portapack.exe first.
CODE
@Echo Off
RD /S /Q "%appdata%\Thinstall\WADder.net Portapack"
echo.
echo ******************************************
echo Please wait... Portapack is now launching.
"Portapack.exe"
Exit

M tha MaN

Trophies
Website
www.psxtools.de
XP
Country
Germany
AetherMaster said:
[/list]
If you don't want to delete the sandbox every time, you can create a batch script to do it for you. Just put the script in the same directory as Portapack and use it to run the program. If you use this batch script, rename Portapack (version).exe to Portapack.exe first.
Code:
@Echo Off
RD /S /Q "%appdata%\Thinstall\WADder.net Portapack"
echo.
echo Please wait... Portapack is now launching.
"Portapack.exe"
Exit

That helped me. Thx man =)

Olive89

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I wait Wadder.net, someone knows when it come back? wadder miss me, on the new forums we must do a new register or the old name and pass works again? and the last question where i can found a list of .mym?

I do my inscription here just for this lol.

See you later on Wadder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal