Hacking "The Voice" Microphone not working - USB Loader GX

Hellstorm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm running the latest version to date (Updated 3/21/15) of USB Loader GX on my vWii side of my WiiU

I'm trying to get the USB Microphone to work for "The Voice' running as a backup off my external HDD.

All my other games are working fine.

I tried IOS 249, 250, and 251 and none of them allow the mic to work.

The mic is plugged into my top USB port of my WiiU.

The game will not recognize that a mic is plugged in. I have loaded the game to the external HDD from the disc copy I own. The disc copy works fine with the mic, but with USB loader it doesn't.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Connect the mic before launching the loader or the game.
If you installed d2x v10, try with v10-alt.

The alt version supports plug and play and more than one USB Ports.

Hellstorm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running v10 beta 53 alt right now. I am having the same problem with 2 other singing games as well, glee karaoke revolution and glee 2. All don't recognize the usb mic. I have to run the glee games with ios57 in order to get them to work though, which the voice works in 56. I've tried plugging it in before, after, and during the game request to no avail.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Most games with USB accessories officially uses/requests IOS58.
but you said you tried slot251 (which is based on IOS58).

Maybe try inverting the ports, set the loader to mount Port1, plug your drive to Port1 (bottom) and mic to Port0 (top).

or plugging the accessory on the front port (I don't know if cIOS are compatible with them).

Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest.

Hellstorm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try that. There's a setting to enable usb HID in usb loader, I tried that as well, and it didn't work. I'm guessing that may be for a keyboard or something? Oh, and the glee games won't launch with 58 or 56,57 only. Dont know if that helps you to help me at all.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
USB HID is a nintendont option, it's located in the Gamecube part of the loader's settings. It doesn't enable anything in Wii games launched by the loader.
It tells nintendont that you want to use USB controllers (that option is not even used anymore since nintendont 3.304).

Sorry, I don't know how to help you more.
Try on Wii to see if it's a vWii issue only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol