Hacking The Vita Homebrew Bounty !

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all i want to say is to gather people around the world and unite to hack this peace for once and for all ! I think paying for memo cards which are too expensive and games that we need delete and install over and over ! We need people who willing to go and hack this that we can enjoy the freedom of PS VITA like was on PSP. There will be donating to those who are willing to do it with no fail because there is only one thing

Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible!

U guys can post if u have any who can or share a site where we can find ppl to do it.

I find this one who started but u can post your own.

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=43670

xy2_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is a cool idea, but money doesn't motivate most hackers. Personally I hack just because I enjoy it, and money isn't gonna motivate me more or less. If you really want to provide something useful, the best thing would be raising awareness that the scene even exists (many people are unaware of this.)

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i try to get most of hackers to get u all together and get this damn console hacked :) i try my best to share everywhere and hope for best

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a cool idea, but money doesn't motivate most hackers. Personally I hack just because I enjoy it, and money isn't gonna motivate me more or less. If you really want to provide something useful, the best thing would be raising awareness that the scene even exists (many people are unaware of this.)
Good to see some one is trying because if u not do nothing then there is no progress at all i seen some ppl trying and give up what is not good or some of who made it but they sell some shit stuff on you tube what pisses me off i will gladly pay a team who work together and release it for free although we paid them the success is what we want ! :) We losing money what ever with memo cards and games anyway right

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There was already a homebrew bounty. Half the people did not pay when homebrew came out.
Well everyone expecting and me too to ply vita games not gba or ps1 etc. I already have psp and dont need to crack my vita to play psp gmes.....when the guys start to crack it fully trust me ppl are willing to pay no meter what.

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just thinking what can be done with this console not just to play games it can be done so much i hope some one will crack it down i love this little thing but still nothing without good hackers.

I find some one get his hands dirty :)

Last edited by Demonith,

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well everyone expecting and me too to ply vita games not gba or ps1 etc. I already have psp and dont need to crack my vita to play psp gmes.....when the guys start to crack it fully trust me ppl are willing to pay no meter what.
Lol, yeah that's not how it works. How much money are you willing to put on the line?

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, yeah that's not how it works. How much money are you willing to put on the line?
Not just me i wiling 100$ but no one will pay till they see its on the move like if some one can get ps vita iso's running or similar

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
.. We can already get vita "isos" (they're not even isos) running without blackfin..
@xy2_ Wish to see how and where to read about it and the thing what we can do with vita if some one can get full unlock the codes that will be mindeblowing !!!! :)

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We don't actually need the account, just a simple backup of his system (and thus games).
Aha so if i backup my system.....and share the files so everyone can play my games that i had in my system...? Right

Demonith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then how do we know how much memory we need ? and can it be saved in pc but the good thing will be if some how we can get the games from the system and saved it on pc for share

xy2_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, it works. The restriction hovewer is that you have to get the act.dat from your own vita, so it's still technically useless (unless you do it for local game sharing.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs