The Video that UFO skeptics have been dreading?

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So I was looking around in msn and saw this and I find I funny the part that reads
Is this truly the video that UFO skeptics have been dreading?

I don’t know you guys but all I seen i a bug flying around

What do you guys think?

Source

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bug close to the camera lens.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Until I see one of those round craft land and a little green man come out...

...in high definition 1080p...

...cuz I can TELL if it's been edited with Adobe® PhotoShop®...

...I can see the PIXELS...

...then NO, it's not the video I have been waiting for. :nayps3:

Reactions: 2 people

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Pretty lame. If that is a disc, (which I doubt) then It is a military one or more likely a housefly. When I lived in Las Vegas I saw one in the sky and was looking at It for about 10 minutes and all of a sudden It went straight up and was gone.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This isn't even a video, it's a bunch of screenshots.
Also UFOs are legit, flying saucers aren't. Idiots need to get them facts straight.
To elaborate, any aircraft that may not be identified for whatever reason is a U.F.O, the U.F.O's "caught on video" are obviously man-made. There is no intelligent life on planets in the immediate neigbourhood of Earth, the probability of "life" occouring is microscopic to say the least, I don't know what makes people think that aliens would be in any way interested in "peeking" like this. If they had the technology to travel to Earth from distant galaxies then they would either make their presence known immediately or simply deem us "lower life forms", destroy us and conquer Earth, seeing that it's still relatively plentiful in resources.

Reactions: 1 person

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what makes people think that aliens would be in any way interested in "peeking" like this. If they had the technology to travel to Earth from distant galaxies then they would either make their presence known immediately or simply deem us "lower life forms", destroy us and conquer Earth, seeing that it's still relatively plentiful in resources.
They're probably still working out how they can best profit from our existence.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't even a video, it's a bunch of screenshots.
Also UFOs are legit, flying saucers aren't. Idiots need to get them facts straight.
To elaborate, any aircraft that may not be identified for whatever reason is a U.F.O, the U.F.O's "caught on video" are obviously man-made. There is no intelligent life on planets in the immediate neigbourhood of Earth, the probability of "life" occouring is microscopic to say the least, I don't know what makes people think that aliens would be in any way interested in "peeking" like this. If they had the technology to travel to Earth from distant galaxies then they would either make their presence known immediately or simply deem us "lower life forms", destroy us and conquer Earth, seeing that it's still relatively plentiful in resources.
I don't believe that life "occurs" at all.

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks legit to me. All hail to our new outer space overlords!
kangandkodosduup7.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
we are in a age that mostly everyone owns a HD camera yet we don't have HD UFO video
Did you see the Temper pics thread? We are in an age where mostly everyone owns a HD camera yet half those pics look like they were taken with a potato. And those are the pics where the subject cooperated and the cameraman had enough time to set up the shot. "Grainy = false" is not really an argument.

Reactions: 3 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh