The truth!

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by p1ngpong, May 12, 2011.

May 12, 2011

The truth! by p1ngpong at 7:24 AM (703 Views / 0 Likes) 12 replies

1. p1ngpong
    OP

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    *takes a deep breath*

Hello fellow tempers, it is I p1ngpong, your newly appointed Head of Members.

I have disturbing news for you all.

Well, this is quite hard to write, but I feel it is my duty as a loyal member of the forum, the Head of Members and a former Global Moderator to share my findings with you all. As you are all aware I am heavily involved in academic research, holding a chair in a well known think tank I am what you would call "a deep thinker." It was during one of my deep thinking sessions in an isolation tank that an epiphany struck me. While computing thousands of variables in my mind several strands of seemingly unrelated incidents started to bond together in my mind, as I eliminated some events and added others the threads started to form into a string and then a rope. Finally I realised that a chain was in front of me, a chain that I will now share with you all.

The events that led me to draw to this epiphany are as follows:

- On June 14, 1947 an unidentified object crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. A cover up by US government agencies resulted, a cover up which persists to this very day.

-The assassination of John F. Kennedy, the thirty-fifth President of the United States, took place on Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas. The Warren Commission concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman responsible for the assassination. However many maintain that it would have been impossible for him to carry out the shooting single-handedly. Witnesses at the scene reported a second gunman on the grassy knoll assisted in the shooting. Many theories propose a criminal conspiracy involving parties such as the Federal Reserve, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the KGB, the Mafia, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) director J. Edgar Hoover, Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Fidel Castro, George H. W. Bush, Cuban exile groups opposed to the Castro government and the military and/or government interests of the United States were actually responsible.

-The United States's Apollo 11 was the first manned mission to land on the Moon on 20 July 1969. However many believe that the Apollo moon landings were not all that they seemed at the time and believe that Nasa faked some or all of the landings. Some of the theories surrounding this subject are that the Apollo astronauts did not land on the Moon; Nasa and possibly others intentionally deceived the public into believing the landings did occur by manufacturing, destroying, or tampering with evidence, including photos, telemetry tapes, transmissions, and rock samples, and that Nasa and possibly others continue to actively participate in the conspiracy to this day.

-The Russian apartment bombings were a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow, and Volgodonsk in September 1999, killing 293 people and injuring 651. Former GRU officer Aleksey Galkin and former FSB officer the late Alexander Litvinenko (who was killed with Polonium-210 in London in November 2006) and other whistle-blowers from the Russian government and security services have asserted that the 1999 Russian apartment bombings were operations perpetrated by the FSB, the successor to the KGB, to justify the second Russian war against Chechnya.

With all of these seemingly unrelated incidents in mind, plus a few that are still too sensitive for me to reveal here, I can reach but one conclusion.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

I will be drafting a private message to the admins shortly.

Thank you for your time.

p1ngpong - Head of Members

[​IMG]

2. mucus

Member mucus Orc Orc Orc

Antarctica
    FIRST!

3. p1ngpong
    OP

Croatia
    I like my derp kitten sig. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    I'll get right on that; it makes perfect sense.
    It might take a while to bypass the usual lanes of information though.

5. p1ngpong
    OP

Croatia
    I think we should skip normal formalities and forego any long tribunals.

LETS JUST PUNCH HIM IN THE TEETH, SMACK BANG IN THE KISSER!

6. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Well, if you don't suspect me I'm good.

7. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    Good enough for me.

*warms up the tar*

8. Rydian

United States
    I swear to god this better not be another one of your backwards plots to de-fur me.

9. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    I have no intention of de-furring you. I'm going to re-flower you.
    p1ng! Bring me the bag-o'-orchids!

10. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

D'AWWWWWWWWWWW.
    That's so cute! [​IMG]
    Can I have some of Rydian's hair that you're going to replace with flowers? [​IMG]

11. Chhotu uttam

Member Chhotu uttam DOH HO HO HO

India
    he shaved his body. [​IMG]
    what will you get? [​IMG]

12. Rydian

United States
    This reminds me I need to re-shave my crotch some time. Thank you p1ng! If it weren't for your conspiracy theory, I wouldn't have remembered. In honor of you, I shall do my best to carve your initials in my crotchfur.

With a rusty knife, in the middle of the night, far away from a phone or any source of help.

13. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    YES! LETS JUST PUNCH P1NGPONG IN THE TEETH.

AND YOU CAN'T BAN ME [​IMG]

EZ-Megaman likes this.