Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Darmanitan said:
You can't eat it, because I rule the EOF. I don't want you eating my precious food.
Now appreciate the fact that you're allowed here.
The fuck?
What drugs are you doin'?
The EOF was first ruled by the moderators, then the great monkat saved the poor members from the staff-members wrath, and gave birth to freedom (and spam).
After monkat left the EOF, AlanJohn was the one who had to take over, but then Sop appeared and took away AlanJohn's troll power, so AlanJohn can't troll anymore. After Sop left the EOF, there was nobody to rule it.
Now there are many fascit, capitalist, communist and democrapic party's in the EOF who want to rule it.
The ruling one is the Communist party, since it has all of the EOF temper's in it.

Please, learn GBAtemp History, don't listen to that bullsh^t in school.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AlanJohn said:
Darmanitan said:
You can't eat it, because I rule the EOF. I don't want you eating my precious food.
Now appreciate the fact that you're allowed here.
The fuck?
What drugs are you doin'?
The EOF was first ruled by the moderators, then the great monkat saved the poor members from the staff-members wrath, and gave birth to freedom (and spam).
After monkat left the EOF, AlanJohn was the one who had to take over, but then Sop appeared and took away AlanJohn's troll power, so AlanJohn can't troll anymore. After Sop left the EOF, there was nobody to rule it.
Now there are many fascit, capitalist, communist and democrapic party's in the EOF who want to rule it.
The ruling one is the Communist party, since it has all of the EOF temper's in it.

Please, learn GBAtemp History, don't listen to that bullsh^t in school.

hrth.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Darmanitan said:
^ above reply goes to prowler_ as well
smileipb2.png
Sorry king of Alt+255.

Old meme is very, very old. Are you going to tell me I have to delete my windows folder to make a tri-force now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM