Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was in town today and saw in a charity shop...Manta Force! Jesus I've not seen them in ages! Anyway I was just wondering what you guys/gals used to play with (keep it clean, no jokes about finding a space rocket in your mothers drawer!) when you were young.

A few of what I had along with the likes of He-Man, Transformers and that:
Super Naturals - I thought these were awesome when I was a kid, guess I was wrong!
The Real Ghostbusters - Humans Ghosts - Fantastic toys, I had all of the Fright series when I was younger, no idea what happened to them at all. The monsters and ghosts where even cooler.
Boglins
Monster In My Pocket - I think these came with a strip of bubble gum.
Mighty Max
Garbage Pail Kids - Not toys but stickers and cards, these were banned in many schools over here for some reason.

There was also this purple monster with a chain but I can't remember what they were called.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
LEGO

toot.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Man, lego = good times, I had like 2 dustbins full of the stuff!
Also remember SECTAURS! http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/323.html Won some in a drawing competition when I was about 8 or so lol.
Also had a ton of MASK figures, He-Man figures (with both he-man and skeletor castles wewt).

Lets all sing it... MASK CRUSADERS, WORKIN ALL THE TIME, FIGHTIN CRIME!!!
Oh yeah I loved Jason and the wheeled warriors too, awesome. I think cartoons nowadays aren't a patch on the old stuff.

[-EDIT-]
I almost forgot Ulysses http://www.jedisparadise.co.uk/index.htm?c...Ulysses31.htm&1 This was one of the best cartoons around at the time, way ahead of it's time and the figures were awesome (if hard to find).
Ulysses31014.jpg

BTW if anyone has all the Ulysses episodes (I think the first series had 20 or so, not sure how many series there were) give me a PM I'd love to get them. I remember when dj sent me all the D&D episodes.. more good times.. UNI!!

[-EDIT2-]

Series 1 had 26 episodes!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lego technic here.
This being said I was given a toolkit for Christmas when I was 5, far more fun was had taking everything apart and figuring out how it worked/was put together.

Ghostbusters too (I got busted the other day as the blue flag from the car was apparently the thing that clogged up the gutters). I had loads of this stuff.

Transformers goes without saying.

I think I had the odd toy from somewhere else (I found a bucky 'o hare model the other day) but it was mainly my toolkit/computers that were my favourite toy.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah lego technic was the bomb. i figured out how basic mechanical stuff works with that.

i liked to create my own car systems, not worrying about the shell but the basic chassis etc.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hmm, let' see if I can remember them all...

Transformers
He-Man
Bravestarr
TMNT
My Little Pony (yes, yes I know...)
Micro Machines
LEGO (duh)
M.A.S.K
(The Real) Ghostbusters
Crash Test Dummies
The Smurfs
Star Wars
G.I Joe
Dino Raiders
StarCom

*whew* My memory isn't so bad after all, it seems. That should be all
smile.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
DXMegazord1.jpg

Megazord FTW!
I've still got mine as well as a bunch of other old toys from the original series. My mother wouldn't let me sell them or trash them because she said they'd be valuable in the future. Now there's a large box taking up space in my apartment that I need to get rid of.

I also played with TMNT before power rangers. I remember having a figure that shot pizza discs or something.

Sometime after power rangers, but before the N64/PS1 phase, I had assloads of LEGOs.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone remember a figure that came in a trash bag?
The main point was the bag dissolved in water.

I had ALOT of toys, lego, brio, TMHTs, Ghostbusters, Boglins, mini-Boglins, sticklebricks, bucky o'hare, etc.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
hockey800.jpg

I had one like that but the "puck" was more..hmm big and dangerous. The good old days.

I also remember a projector of the ghost busters but I couldn't find a image. Oh and Follow Muzzy was funny too.

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing with Ninja Turtle toys!!! I have 2 big blue tubs of those things in my shed.

Can't forget the Power Rangers, super-human cyber squad, transformers, and a few others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol