Hacking The third time ive restored my nand after a brick and more

JordanB500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I had a wii that is 4.3u, i had to get a few new apps and without noticing i bricked my wii(i purely use the homebrew channel to play games and such) so i decided to do a nand restore and now im back to 4.2u which may have fixed a problem i had before.

I have yet to test it yet but most of the ios's are already present and some already patched, my issue was trying to find how to play wii games on usbloader gx without crashes(which i was able to do in 4.2u) im uncertain when this nand backup was taken but i would guess it was before an issue that forced me to upgrade to 4.3u so this may not be a long-term solution.

hopefully i wont have to do this over again but just in case i have to repeat the upgrade again does anyone know which cios or cios's i need to use to make usbloader gx not crash after 5 seconds of gameplay? i used d2x back when i first used usbloader and now that there are new revisions do i need to download anything else or is there an alternate way of fixing this issue(which i may or may not have to deal with again if it hasnt been fixed)?

Edit: nope still isnt fixed lasted for a minute or two before freezing with a bunch of multi-colored pixels at the top of the screen

Last edited by JordanB500,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality