The Tea Party

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JPH said:
Smoked a couple cigs.
Congratulations on already ruining your life, you sick bastard. I mean what? 14 and you already smoke? I can imagine you later in life.

EDIT: Or you've been lying about your age the whole time.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
JPH said:
Smoked a couple cigs.
Congratulations on already ruining your life, you sick bastard. I mean what? 14 and you already smoke? I can imagine you later in life.

EDIT: Or you've been lying about your age the whole time.
Congrats on overreacting
smile.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, while Salamantis may have over-reacted slightly I do agree with the general principle. Unless you're lying about your age you're doing a very, very stupid thing in my opinion. Smoking has been proven to stunt growth, cause infertility (definitely NOT what you want at your age), cause heart disease and increase the risk of you getting cancer.

But then again, it's your body you're damaging, not mine, so do what you see fit
smile.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sinkhead said:
Well, while Salamantis may have over-reacted slightly I do agree with the general principle. Unless you're lying about your age you're doing a very, very stupid thing in my opinion. Smoking has been proven to stunt growth, cause infertility (definitely NOT what you want at your age), cause heart disease and increase the risk of you getting cancer.

But then again, it's your body you're damaging, not mine, so do what you see fit
smile.gif

Ummm I want infertility. I don't want to be getting any girls pregnant when I am young. You can still get it up, but the wee swimmers just can't run the whole mile... everything else I agree with.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, if you never want to have children then I guess it's good, but who knows how you'll feel in 20/30 years time? And by the way, this isn't something that never happens, it isn't rare for people to have low sperm count problems because of smoking at an early age.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol