The Taiwanese Ratings Board suggests a new Super Monkey Ball game is in development

8ErLAN2.png

The Taiwanese Ratings Board, otherwise known as the game-leaking extraordinaire, has possibly revealed SEGA's latest project. If the rating is true, as they have been in the past, regarding the Nintendo Switch version of Spyro and Taiko: Drum 'N Fun, then a new Super Monkey Ball game is on the way, soon. Titled たべごろ!スーパーモンキーボール, or, awkwardly Google Translated into "The Food is Great! Super Monkey Ball, the game has been rated for release on PlayStation 4, PC, and the Nintendo Switch. This doesn't mean a new game is entirely confirmed, but most games that do get rated by the Taiwanese Ratings Board tend to make their way to an official release. When questioned if a new Super Monkey Ball game was in development, SEGA stated that they don't comment when it comes to rumors.

:arrow: Source (Search the Japanese name)

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice I remba super monkey ball on gamecube and I luved monkey target - not pld one since gamecube days though

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Taiwanese Ratings Board, otherwise known as the game-leaking extraordinaire, has possibly revealed SEGA's latest project. If the rating is true, as they have been in the past, regarding the Nintendo Switch version of Spyro and Taiko: Drum 'N Fun, then a new Super Monkey Ball game is on the way, soon. Titled たべごろ!スーパーモンキーボール, or, awkwardly Google Translated into "The Food is Great! Super Monkey Ball, the game has been rated for release on PlayStation 4, PC, and the Nintendo Switch. This doesn't mean a new game is entirely confirmed, but most games that do get rated by the Taiwanese Ratings Board tend to make their way to an official release. When questioned if a new Super Monkey Ball game was in development, SEGA stated that they don't comment when it comes to rumors.

:arrow: Source (Search the Japanese name)
Finally, I check every few months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China