Hacking The System Update

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's safe. It annoys me that people don't want to update. If you update now, then say the next time you update your Wii, Nintendo might have blocked something then. Then you would have been glad you updated.

800th post, no edit.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Yes, it's safe. It annoys me that people don't want to update. If you update now, then say the next time you update your Wii, Nintendo might have blocked something then. Then you would have been glad you updated.

800th post, no edit.

But StarFall only works on 3.2 ...

Ill wait until BootMii comes out.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Yes, it's safe. It annoys me that people don't want to update.

I can understand being annoyed at people asking the same question over and over, but why would you care if others don't want to update?

QUOTE(Nin10doFan @ Oct 12 2008, 07:05 PM) If you update now, then say the next time you update your Wii, Nintendo might have blocked something then. Then you would have been glad you updated.

800th post, no edit.

??? Why would I be glad if something was blocked and I updated? Your 800th post needs an edit.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's saying that nintend only lets you update to the latest build. So if you update now while its safe, trhen whena non-safe update comes out you will already be at the latest 'safe' version.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jinxvorheeze said:
He's saying that nintend only lets you update to the latest build. So if you update now while its safe, trhen whena non-safe update comes out you will already be at the latest 'safe' version.
Couldn't waninkoko's downgrader be used as an upgrader? I know, it's a DOWNgrader, but when I used it, the downgrader had all the past updates including the current 3.3 one on it. So if Nintendo did do that, you could use the downgrader to update to 3.3, not the newer one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.