The Survivalists, Fatal Fury, and Commandos 2 - GBAtemp Gaming Spree #1 first impressions

Welcome to the first episode of a new video series that we're experimenting with! Much like our written First Impressions series of editorials looking at games and hardware, where we share our initial thoughts, this Gaming Spree aims to do the same, in video format. Today, we're looking at three different games to see if they're worth your time and money or if they have any interesting concepts within the first 20 minutes. The three titles featured here are The Commandos 2 - HD Remaster, The Survivalists, and Fatal Fury: First Contact.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't watched the video yet since I'm working today, but while I've never played the NGP or NGPC versions of SNK's fighters, what I can say as far as Fatal Fury is that Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and Garou Mark of the Wolves are the ones to go to in that series. The earlier games are fine for what they are, but the first three (Fatal Fury 1, Fatal Fury 2, and Fatal Fury Special) definitely don't have the same tight, short-hop based gameplay SNK is known for with their fighters nowadays that aren't called Samsho!

Last edited by Silent_Gunner,

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you take a downed soldier's clothes, when/if he's found, he'll run offscreen after being freed.

Last edited by eyeliner,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1