The Steam Summer Sale 2018 will happen on June 21

Steam.jpg

The date for Valve's yearly wild price-slashing, wallet-destroying Summer Sale has been announced to be taking place on June 21. SteamDB, the unofficial tool normally responsible for leaking Steam-related information found the data, and PR emails have also been sent out, disclosing that the event will take place from June 21 at 10AM PDT to July 5 at 10AM PDT, which lines up exactly when it happened last year.

:arrow: Source

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Haven't seen anything really worth it in 4 years now, I hope this time I'll actually have some incentive to buy stuff on Steam, but when the "sales" are actually just the same ones that happen for games throughout the year (eg: 50% off a game that should cost that much anyway), I just can't bring myself to want it... Only thing I hope goes on a huge sale this year is Battleblock Theater, but that's literally only game I'm interested in I don't have already at this point.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

smilodon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No meme will ever compensate for the letdown that every steam sales are. Keys resellers are way cheaper all the time nowaday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.