Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'M NOT BRICKED

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LOL I JUST TOOK THE SD CARD OUT

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I deleted all the homebrew files from my SD card. And it works normally.
Did you have menuhax install? If you update sysnand, then you require to update the payload or else you'll get a blackscreen

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Done! I went with your title suggestion, good call.

No problem, but the original post says the HB launcher CIA doesn't work on N3DS, this isn't true. All one has to do is hold Y while running it so it downloads the newest payload and saves it to the SD card, and it should work fine.

Edit: Rather, not true now. It was a few hours ago, but new payloads are out.

AceEvo55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No problem, but the original post says the HB launcher CIA doesn't work on N3DS, this isn't true. All one has to do is hold Y while running it so it downloads the newest payload and saves it to the SD card, and it should work fine.

Edit: Rather, not true now. It was a few hours ago, but new payloads are out.

I appreciate the update! I believe at the time of posting, it was indeed true, but times have changed and I'll update the original post to reflect that.

Cheers!

Reactions: daxtsu

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by daxtsu,

AceEvo55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Unrelated update: definitive info on Memchunkhax2 being killed: https://gbatemp.net/threads/does-10-4-kill-downgrade.410998/page-2#post-5992770
According to 3dbrew, menuhax wasn't fixed in 10.4, so it should still work (probably needs an update first though).

Unrelated update: definitive info on Memchunkhax2 being killed: https://gbatemp.net/threads/does-10-4-kill-downgrade.410998/page-2#post-5992770

Added both NTR and Memchunkhax2 status updates to OP.
What exactly is the 3D banner version of NTR though? I'm not very familiar with NTR.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if it is just multirom isn't that bad I have trust in Gateway.
Aslong as you will be able for Eshop.

Their language plugin is broken as fuck atm too. Its translating the Badge Arcade to Japanese. Haven't tested anything else atm.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did coolboot still work on 10.4 ( menuhax & ctrbootmanager ) anyone update it? or it broke
Coldboot working or not has nothing to do with Emunand update, as it uses sysnand. Which you obviously don't want to update.

I can personally confirm that 10.4 works fine in Reinand as well as in cakes.

AceEvo55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well if it is just multirom isn't that bad I have trust in Gateway.
Aslong as you will be able for Eshop.

A new launcher will likely be released fairly quickly (ideally today) that will bring Gateway to 10.4
As all the other CFW supported it more-or-less out of the box yesterday, I imagine that the Gateway solution will be quick. Bringing Gateway to 10.4 will bring back eShop access.

Their language plugin is broken as fuck atm too. Its translating the Badge Arcade to Japanese. Haven't tested anything else atm.

A side effect of a working emunand on an unsupported firmware, that'll almost definitely be fixed in the launcher update. I doubt that's even intentional on Nintendo's part, probably just collateral damage.

Reactions: DragonSky

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new launcher will likely be released fairly quickly (ideally today) that will bring Gateway to 10.4
As all the other CFW supported it more-or-less out of the box yesterday, I imagine that the Gateway solution will be quick. Bringing Gateway to 10.4 will bring back eShop access.

A side effect of a working emunand on an unsupported firmware, that'll almost definitely be fixed in the launcher update. I doubt that's even intentional on Nintendo's part, probably just collateral damage.

Oh im sure its not anyone's fault. Just a glitch in GW's software because of the way it hooks into the home menu, which was updated.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Thx this probably means that Gateway will release 10.4 in a few days.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have issues with FBI in 10.4? When I boot into 10.4 reinand, and use CN to boot homebrew, FBI fails to install anything

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have issues with FBI in 10.4? When I boot into 10.4 reinand, and use CN to boot homebrew, FBI fails to install anything

the 3dsx version of FBI does not work on emunand, and most definitely doesnt work on 9.3+, regardless of sysnand or emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night