Gaming The Star Wars Battlefront 2 Portable Restoration Mod

christian1z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said the challenges will work ? For the new maps he sacrificed the challenges. There is a great amount of effort and in my opinion his mod is awesome. We have to support developers if we want to see new mods.

So only one mode works in the mod? Cant the other modes be hidden if it doesnt work? MY psp go froze up so many times and i really care for my baby lol

Reactions: ali_ihsan21

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
So only one mode works in the mod? Cant the other modes be hidden if it doesnt work? MY psp go froze up so many times and i really care for my baby lol
If you're playing a modified game there is always a probability of freeze. But I don't believe these can cause brick anyway. Most people run cfw, plugins etc non of these are official and actually safe.

I got 3 PSP, 2 psp go, I care for my devices especially GOs if I wouldn't first thing I would do would be micro sd hack for larger capacity on a GO. I got 32 GB but crave for 256 GB :)

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On second thought does anyone have the Iso replaced with the Ps2. Lvl Shell replaced?

Attachments

• _20151204_080403.JPG
    _20151204_080403.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 194

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
On second thought does anyone have the Iso replaced with the Ps2. Lvl Shell replaced?

What do you mean with that, you got something else other than Don's mod ?

Don's mod is cool but I wish he had made a distinctive game icon for the xmb menu like commandernorad's mod, battlefront 2,5 :) Unless I check game's size I can't understand if it's the modded file or not.

I think this Broadus of last page was fake, why he didn't involve to chat our even talk about new mod ?

MgdrD2.jpg

Last edited by ali_ihsan21,
Reactions: ARC-117

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don's mod is cool but I wish he had made a distinctive game icon for the xmb menu like commandernorad's mod, battlefront 2,5 :) Unless I check game's size I can't understand if it's the modded file or not.

I think this Broadus of last page was fake, why he didn't involve to chat our even talk about new mod ?

MgdrD2.jpg
Someone says they found a way to get Felucia Up and Running with Broadus's Mod!
hunter_star_wars_battlefront_2_by_hunter_fett.jpg

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MgdrD2.jpg
Someone says they found a way to get Felucia Up and Running with Broadus's Mod!View attachment 31526

DylanRocket

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The stock Felucia file works fine for the most part, there's just a few graphical glitches with it and I believe you have to load the CTF layer. Or do something with the script. Don't have a screenshot of it though. It was a private mod sent to me for testing so I'm not gonna upload the mod.

Btw, I'm certain that is the real Broadus. From what little he's said, he clearly knows quite a bit about modding SWBF2 on PSP. His statement about the "PSPModelMemory" is 100% true and is exactly what I had to do when creating PSP mods of my own. I was always under the impression that he did the mod with a hex editor though. :S

Lord Broadus has arrived!
Also I been trying to find ways to make this mod better than ever. Who's heard of Elite Squadron...?View attachment 30623 View attachment 30624

Elite Squadron was awesome, I used to play the game all the time with my friends. As a matter of fact, that's how I met most of my online friends. That was 4 years ago.

Anyway, modding Elite Squadron might be possible. The game runs off a totally different engine, the "Asura Engine". While no official modding tools were released, there are a few fan-made mod tools that allows you to unpack and repack those files. Haven't got anything too great by doing so though.

Last edited by DylanRocket,

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
The stock Felucia file works fine for the most part, there's just a few graphical glitches with it and I believe you have to load the CTF layer. Or do something with the script. Don't have a screenshot of it though. It was a private mod sent to me for testing so I'm not gonna upload the mod.

Btw, I'm certain that is the real Broadus. From what little he's said, he clearly knows quite a bit about modding SWBF2 on PSP. His statement about the "PSPModelMemory" is 100% true and is exactly what I had to do when creating PSP mods of my own. I was always under the impression that he did the mod with a hex editor though. :S

Elite Squadron was awesome, I used to play the game all the time with my friends. As a matter of fact, that's how I met most of my online friends. That was 4 years ago.

Anyway, modding Elite Squadron might be possible. The game runs off a totally different engine, the "Asura Engine". While no official modding tools were released, there are a few fan-made mod tools that allows you to unpack and repack those files. Haven't got anything too great by doing so though.
Can you just modify its control scheme ? Both elite and renegade have the same type of controls which doesn't give a shooter taste, analog should be mapped to aiming and face buttons for movement just like in battlefront 2 but its not like that in these games. Which makes both very tasteless.

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
That might be tough to do but I'll bet it's possible.

I can't believe that they released elite with the same scheme while people complaining for renegade. And when you select alternate scheme its turning off auto target mode.

The funny thing they screwed up a wonderful shooter game which was perfectly designed and made its gameplay worse. I'm not saying impossible to play but anyone can understand what I mean when play the first and then second and third games.

And you know what I found someone who took place in the development of these two games in a forum today, I don't have time tonight but I'll ask him what was their purpose with that weird scheme :)

Even without connecting ds3 I love to play bf 2 on PSP go but on 3 and 4 shooting enemies is like running after a mosquito while the lights off

Last edited by ali_ihsan21,

Jonathanhereinmygarage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let me describe it. It's VERY VERY VERY prone to crashes and I can't play on it for more than about 3 minutes. There are no acklays and the water changes color. The a.I is RETARDED and they always run into objects.

Last edited by Jonathanhereinmygarage,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte