United States
Yh its from a japanesw anime lol

Do you like or hate it?

Also is everyone happy with these replacements

Coruscant replaces dagobah
Utupau replaces Yavin 4
Geonosis replaces Polis Masa
Jabbas Palace replaces Mygeeto
Rhen var(if was add it) will replace ???

You wont be able to play on dagobah,yavin 4,polis masa or mygeeto when this mod releases

cause dons starting to add maps in today.
One question... Will Utapau have LAAT/I? Or Any Vehicles?!
BTW the song is nice.

Reactions: FuryTomic

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will love to play this mod!! :D
You better lol since you have been the most eagerest! But remember 10,000 reinforcement count

One question... Will Utapau have LAAT/I? Or Any Vehicles?!
BTW the song is nice.

Vehicals are not the dons speciality at all! But after asking him he said new Space maps and new vehicles are last on his list

So dont worry

Reactions: Haseeb_BSAA

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You better lol since you have been the most eagerest! But remember 10,000 reinforcement count

Vehicals are not the dons speciality at all! But after asking him he said new Space maps and new vehicles are last on his list

So dont worry
Yeah lol and that dude who is making is a very good friend of mine :DD
Actually I have worked on that project with him but had to quit due to exams. :)

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'll just have to test it probably.... Also Fury, Can you edit the contents of your PSP swbf2 such as add files?

Depends on the files.

Also you said something about being able to HEX! Do you want to join us as a Hex editor?

OlivusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm not too late - I'd rather have Utapau replace Mustafaar. Not only because of personal preference of Original Trilogy over prequels, but Yavin 4 is a pretty enjoyable map.

Reactions: ARC-117

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can try my best. If that's what you mean then yes!

Ok great. So don abu is currently re inserting new maps but we also were thinking why not edit the core.lvl file. (It can be found the lvlpsp folder in your copy of the swbf2)

What is the core.lvl is provably what your thinking well basically

Core .lvl contains menu and maps names. Bssically most of the games text is in there.

We can use hex editors such as mad edit to actually replace text manually(using find and replace tool will mess it up!)

But why do we want you to edit core.lvl

Well you have played broduses mod so you are aware of how the changed maps arent renamed at all but we want to rename them so therefore we need you

Start by extracting the core.lvl from the iso and then using a good hexeditor to edit the text manually

When you have done that
Use thr find tool and find

All occurences of Dagobah and change it to the word coruscant and also change the description so that its the description for coruscant

You can find the description for coruscant in the core.lvl just search for coruscant and it will say a vast metroplois etc...

After you have changed the name and description then just reinsert the lvl file to the lvl psp folder and delete the old one before you insert your modified one

Then just send us a pic or video of the changed name and description in game

Also when using the hed editor use the littleendian16LE view

Here is one Don just did
JSjYCfX.jpg

You guys like? Yes i agree it needs aligning but its a great way to show who made it .the mod i mean....

If I'm not too late - I'd rather have Utapau replace Mustafaar. Not only because of personal preference of Original Trilogy over prequels, but Yavin 4 is a pretty enjoyable map.

Your late for that im afraid.....

Sorry man but we could add it back in future dlc mods

Last edited by FuryTomic,

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok great. So don abu is currently re inserting new maps but we also were thinking why not edit the core.lvl file. (It can be found the lvlpsp folder in your copy of the swbf2)

Core .lvl contains menu and maps names. Bssically most of the games text is in there.

We can use hex editors such as mad edit to actually replace text manually(using find and replace tool will mess it up!)

Well you have played broduses mod so you are aware of how the changed maps arent renamed at all but we want to rename them so therefore we need you

Start by extracting the core.lvl from the iso and then using a good hexeditor to edit the text manually

When you have done that

All occurences of Dagobah and change it to the word coruscant and also change the description so that its the description for coruscant

You can find the description for coruscant in the core.lvl just search for coruscant and it will say a vast metroplois etc...

After you have changed the name and description then just reinsert the lvl file to the lvl psp folder and delete the old one before you insert your modified one

Also when using the hed editor use the

When you have done that

I

When you have done that

Here is one Don just did
JSjYCfX.jpg

You guys like? Yes i agree it needs aligning but its a great way to show who made it .the mod i mean....

Your late for that im afraid.....

Sorry man but we could add it back in future dlc mods

I can't seem to find the correct ASCII for Dagobah!!

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to find the correct ASCII for Dagobah!!

Don abu used this encoding When he edits it!

Utf32LE or its long name which is unicode 32 bit little endian
If you use that encoding and then click ctrl F and search for Dagobah it should be the first one you see.

Also in other news Don Abu has Completed Geonosis
Polis masa is gone and geonosis is in its place
Also the load screens for geonosis have been added to replace the polis masa load screens so you now what map your going to play!

Don abu wants me to make this clear.
Coruscant
Geonosis
Utupau
Jabbas palace

When inserted are going to be unmoded since these are whats being restored and not modded. Do you understand what he is saying here?
Basically Maps like Hoth;naboo etc... will all be modded with new units and modes eg. Wampas vs wookies BUT these restored maps are going to be left the way the developers intended them to be IF they had been in thr game. So dont expect new modes or side changes with coruscant in V.10 but in the future he said he will definately mod these restored maps.
I personally think its a good idea since you can play the restored maps AND then play on the default psp maps but with new units new sides new modes etc...

What are your opinions on this?

Here are some pictures of geonosis. If you read the picture names they will describe what you see!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/u5i3j8nSce/TSWBF2PRM__1_.html

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ow
Don abu used this encoding When he edits it!

Utf32LE or its long name which is unicode 32 bit little endian
If you use that encoding and then click ctrl F and search for Dagobah it should be the first one you see.

Also in other news Don Abu has Completed Geonosis
Polis masa is gone and geonosis is in its place
Also the load screens for geonosis have been added to replace the polis masa load screens so you now what map your going to play!

Don abu wants me to make this clear.
Coruscant
Geonosis
Utupau
Jabbas palace

When inserted are going to be unmoded since these are whats being restored and not modded. Do you understand what he is saying here?
Basically Maps like Hoth;naboo etc... will all be modded with new units and modes eg. Wampas vs wookies BUT these restored maps are going to be left the way the developers intended them to be IF they had been in thr game. So dont expect new modes or side changes with coruscant in V.10 but in the future he said he will definately mod these restored maps.
I personally think its a good idea since you can play the restored maps AND then play on the default psp maps but with new units new sides new modes etc...

What are your opinions on this?

Here are some pictures of geonosis. If you read the picture names they will describe what you see!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/u5i3j8nSce/TSWBF2PRM__1_.html
I personally like it,

BTW I don't have my Computer ATM so I'm using Hex Editor Pro for 'Droid.

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have also seen the images, they still use "Polis Massa"
I have ALSO found a way to change the settings of Weapons/Health/Damage/Etc. For later purposes when he's ready to mod.

Polis mass word will need to changed from core.lvl using HEX

but what do you mean by change the settings?

Reactions: ARC-117

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies