The sleeping thread

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ever been sitting in front of your pc not really satisfied with going to sleep yet, because it feels like you have to do 1 more post or just empty your brain before you can sleep.
So i thought i make a thread were people just can empty their thoughts in this thread before going to sleep.

So that's it for now... now I'm suddenly so tired i barely can keep my eyes open.

05:49 in the morning and have school in 4,5 hours... oh and i hate spring... all those fucking birds outside making sooooo much noise just to disturb my sleep.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimzonEyed said:
Ever been sitting in front of your pc not really satisfied with going to sleep yet, because it feels like you have to do 1 more post or just empty your brain before you can sleep.
So i thought i make a thread were people just can empty their thoughts in this thread before going to sleep.

So that's it for now... now I'm suddenly so tired i barely can keep my eyes open.

05:49 in the morning and have school in 4,5 hours... oh and i hate spring... all those fucking birds outside making sooooo much noise just to disturb my sleep.
chirp chirp chirp chirp annoyed yet ?

D

Deleted-220713

This is actually a pretty good idea.
biggrin.gif

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Damm finnaly done with System shock 2.... *looks ouside window*
Fuck....
Sun is out, birds are making irritating noises...
Oh well SS2 was a hell of a good game, really enjoyed the game mechanism and story!

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ
funny-pictures-cat-sleeps-on-the-escape-key4.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs