• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
What im saying is that both sides should be heard out and assholes who hate a group because they just dont like who they are shouldn't be heard out. ITS THAT SIMPLE
You can't both sides nazi's. You can't both sides genocide. You can't both side it because it's indefensable.

You cannot both sides homosexuality. You cannot both sides women rights. You cannot both sides Gender. Because treating as those things either don't exist, shouldn't exist, or making their life hell because of dogma like "ALL LGBTQ ARE PEDOPHILES!"
Is just wrong.
(Reminds me of my mom's rehetroic of saying that no Mexican wipes their ass. It's just objectively wrong to asume that a entirely separate demographic all is or has a bad quality without substantial proof to back it up)
Or how about @XDel
Who tried to say that homosexuality is the same as fucking beastality.

There's a point where you cannot both side an issue, as your just straight up wrong no discussion. Opening that can of worms just leads some of the shittiest people to open up the can and spew hateful shit towards people.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Neanderthal Draven's anything to go by they've been here a while :P
So far, you have personally attacked every single person here who disageed with you. You called Sombrero, over there, a fucking muppet. You have dehumanized me and reduced me to a sub-species of homo sapiens.

But Trump supporters and conservatives are the angry ones?

I am a good hugger, if you need a good cry.

It lets the hurt out.

Reactions: sombrerosonic

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
Sir, I have already been banned for speaking the truth. This site is leaning harder and harder to the left every day.
Do you think that just maybe people lean more and more left leaning because the far right wing party has no redeemable polices? And that instead of idk. Trying to force those polices on people, that they should perhaps change their views on them? Abortion would be a great start. Let people choose again. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't both sides nazi's. You can't both sides genocide. You can't both side it because it's indefensable.

You cannot both sides homosexuality. You cannot both sides women rights. You cannot both sides Gender. Because treating as those things either don't exist, shouldn't exist, or making their life hell because of dogma like "ALL LGBTQ ARE PEDOPHILES!"
(Reminds me of my mom's rehetroic of saying that no Mexican wipes their ass. It's just objectively wrong to asume that a entirely separate demographic all is or has a bad quality without substantial proof to back it up)
Or how about @XDel
Who tried to say that homosexuality is the same as fucking beastality.

There's a point where you cannot both side an issue, as your just straight up wrong no discussion.
huh ok, your link to the thread on your siggy is unclickable just to let you know

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I do not ACCEPT his existence as a man who thinks he is a woman. Because that is a lie. I can tolerate behavior. I cannot accept a lie as the truth. He is NOT a woman, he can never BE a woman, and that isn't something that feelings can change.

You are asking me to accept a lie. I will not do that, under any circumstance.

He can live his life as a woman if he pleases. I won't harm him in any way, or try to stop him. I just won't ever call him a woman, or use his preferred pronouns.

That's TOLERANCE. Not ACCEPTANCE.
Acceptance can be relegated to an internal conversation with yourself, but tolerance requires you be outwardly indifferent at the very least. And indifference would mean being okay with a person's gender identity, as that's solely a social construct. It doesn't harm you or have to affect your own opinions/beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Continuing to be bigoted and hateful toward any group is a choice you're deliberately making. So don't be surprised when you largely receive nothing but hatred and intolerance toward you or your opinions/beliefs in return.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think that just maybe people lean more and more left leaning because the far right wing party has no redeemable polices? And that instead of idk. Trying to force those polices on people, that they should perhaps change their views on them? Abortion would be a great start. Let people choose again. Thanks
Honestly, I don't have a dog in this fight. I am a South Park Libertarian. I believe in liberty for all people, in all things, WITH the understanding that we live in society, and if your actions harm another person, you deserve to receive a punishment deemed fair by your peers. If your actions benefit someone else, society might praise and reward you.

No one harms anyone else, we help when we can but are not compelled to do anything beyond make sure that we stay alive and are able to provide for our families and common welfare.

I am not a bigot, a racist or any kind of phobe. I simply don't CARE until you try to force me into a specific way of thinking, or try to dictate my behavior or my language. I have liberty and so do you.

You do you, I'll do me, and if we disagree, there's the other side of the street.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acceptance can be relegated to an internal conversation with yourself, but tolerance requires you be outwardly indifferent at the very least. And indifference would mean being okay with a person's gender identity, as that's solely a social construct. It doesn't harm you or have to affect your own opinions/beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Continuing to be bigoted and hateful toward any group is a choice you're deliberately making. So don't be surprised when you largely receive nothing but hatred and intolerance toward you or your opinions/beliefs in return.
He is not a woman. Saying he is a woman is a lie.

I refuse to lie.

What is wrong with that?

I AM indifferent to his fantasy. It only becomes a problem when he INSISTS that I call him a woman, or to refer to him as such.

THAT is something that demands that I change my behavior, not my way of thinking.

And I say no. No. No. I have that right.

He can be indifferent to my refusal to call him a woman, and keep on rolling, instead of trying to browbeat me, insult me, degrade me, attack me and force me to actually SAY or DO something that aligns with his fantasy.

I hope you understand my point.

• Angry
Reactions: Xzi

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone who's very confident in their transphobia wouldn't need to turn every thread into their soapbox about how victimized they feel being told to quit being transphobic.

• Love
Reactions: Xzi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?