QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well since it had been a big deal here that the site was gone I'd come to let everyone know the site was back since no one else made the topic, but when I went for the link, I see the sites gone again, *shrug*

It could be temporarily, like too many people are on at once so we'll see. But in the meantime, this is the link, for all interested parties. Note that on their download page, they have version 1.10, and as far as I see, GBATemp only has up until version 1.09

So, everyone keep you eye on the site, and grab version 1.10 when you can. Best of luck everyone.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
gizmo_gal said:
Bri said:
Just ignore this post.

-Bri
Why? I had something legitimate to say in the beginning. It wasn't until I went for the link that I realized the site was down...

This post has been edited by Bri: Today, 11:44 AM
I think he's referring to the post of his own. Yeah, the site is down again, wondering what's going on too.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the website is real shoddy. i remember when i first got the dstt i had to use a google cached link directly to the engrish page.. FYI the moonshell download that's available on the dstt has a fixed softrest that works like a charm.

jeronz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's up again! Was getting worried as the website being down coincided with the price drops, was wondering if something fishy was going on...

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
Bri said:
Just ignore this post.

-Bri
Why? I had something legitimate to say in the beginning. It wasn't until I went for the link that I realized the site was down...

Yeah, I was referring to my post, not yours. I went to the site to see if it was still down, and when it loaded I jumped the gun and posted that it was back up. Then I quickly realized it was just my browser's cache, and the site was still down.

-Bri

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The sites BACK!!!

NO, I mean seriously this time, its back.
smile.gif

I've seen it 3 times in the last 36 hrs so I guess its safely back online...for the moment. I already got the latest firmware
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1