The Sims 4 Build Mode Official Gameplay Trailer.

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
OP
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
rsz_ddd.png

In the latest of gaming news of May, 28, 2014, today IGN released gameplay trailer of The Sims 4. This is the actual trailer of the improved build mode, which looks great at this point. While the fans are curious when is the release date, the actual release date is unknown. Personally for me to say, I say that it has seriously improved upon its prequel (Sims 3). This is going be an instant buy for me as soon as it releases, but the real question is what about you?

The Sims 4 has received a new trailer, this time showing off the wealth of changes to hit Build Mode in a bid to make it faster and more flexible.
The video, which you can see above, follows on from the first trailer for the game, which detailed character creation. In much the same way, Build Mode has been overhauled to try and allow more variety than ever before, while providing you with tools to achieve your aims quicker.
Building a home begins by either placing walls or even entire rooms, and then pushing or pulling them into shape. Fully-furnished, traditional rooms in a range of styles will also be available in a bid to speed up the process. Resizing these rooms will cause the game to intelligently redistribute furniture so nothing gets in the way. It looks seriously speedy.
Other changes include the ability to set walls at three different heights, and intelligently install windows across an entire room with a single click. You can also move the windows around, reshape the roof, and add foundations at your convenience. Terrain painting also features so, if you're keen to create flowerbeds and the like, you're in luck.
We'll have much, much more on The Sims 4 at E3 next month so be sure to stick with IGN, and check the above trailer to see a whole heap of the different houses on offer.

:arrow:Source

Reactions: Magnus87 and Celice

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's been a long time since I last played a Sims game, but the game and gameplay look solid. The improvements are clearly something that should have been done ages ago.

Hopefully the release date is revealed soon, since quite a few people I know would love to get a new version of the game :P

Reactions: 6SoulTriox

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you can place fully furnished room, drag the walls pretty much everything in that video already in the sims 3. nothing has changed lazy fucking $EA!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If the game works better than before and you could add custom furniture, I can imagine the game being almost optimal for interior design :)

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow the creation modes for Sims and houses really looks smooth and easy to use.
Still curious about the Sims' emotions they promised back in 2013 though. That looked like it really had some potential.
It all looks pretty good and knowing the strain (read crappy coding) the previous versions took on a computer I'm a little afraid my laptop isn't going to be able to run it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone