• Super Mario

Votes: 34 77.3%

• Total voters

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I miss the Simpsons. Whatever became of them ?
What is it like 25th season now? Seasons 2-13 was the golden Simpson era. I mean things got alittle wacky in the 11,12,13 seasons but still very enjoyable. Personally Futurama has never been funny its weird because its made by the same person.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Almost definitely The Simpsons. Mario is a super popular video-game, probably the most well-known by those who couldn't tell you what a Nintendo is... but The Simpsons is merch. Like, in the most remote place on Earth, devoid of all television and western influence, you will find people with Bart Simpson hats. Mario has a lot of merch, too, but it wasn't as widely distributed/bootlegged as Simpsons crap.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I miss the Simpsons. Whatever became of them ?

Actually the latest seasons, like 23 and 24 are surprisingly good. Having Ned hook up with Edna was a pretty good story. And before you complain, they left it up to the fans to vote if they should stick together or not and the result would be in season 24.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, Super Mario has been around since the 80's,

So has the Simpsons. Barely, but even without counting the Ullman shorts (which started in 97), the first full length episode aired in December 89. Actually the entire first season would've run in Fall 89 but they had too many problems with the korean animators and had to delay it.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I was thinking. Like older people and such who don't have time or give a shit about games. Mario isn't as... what's the word, outgoing (?) as much these days. Yeah he's basically Nintendo, but he isn't being pushed in our faces as much. The Simpsons, well it's hard not to see them on TV.
Pretty much this. I can think of a lot of people that know who The Simpsons are, but not Super Mario. I can't think of anyone that knows who Super Mario is, but not The Simpsons.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone remember when there was a point to The Simpsons?
When an episode would have a beginning, a middle, and an end that all tied together into one cohesive story?
Rather than just 22 minutes of random nonsense?
Yeah...it's been a while...

Having said that, The Simpsons are probably more widely known than Super Mario for the simple reason that The Simpsons have appealed to a larger audience for a longer period of time (heaven help us...).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like.