Gaming The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage.

Aladdin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey Guys, i have completed this game but after the credits finish and i try open the game to load it so i can be able to continue playing it being a champion but it keep giving me this really annoying error and dont know what to do.

The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage.

Btw the files which are the saved files i mean are .sgm and i really need a help please thanks.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm guessing you've been having this problem ever since playing the game, but thought you could manage with savestates up until the league, when a reset is mandatory.

Got bad news for ya. The save memory is also stored in save states, so even after you configure VBA properly you will STILL get the error.

Go to Options - Emulator - Save Type - Check Automatic and select Flash 128K also. You will have to manually delete the .sav file and after that start a NEW GAME without ever loading your old save states.
frown.gif
There is no way around this. I am sorry.

Aladdin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Searinox said:
I'm guessing you've been having this problem ever since playing the game, but thought you could manage with savestates up until the league, when a reset is mandatory.

Got bad news for ya. The save memory is also stored in save states, so even after you configure VBA properly you will STILL get the error.

Go to Options - Emulator - Save Type - Check Automatic and select Flash 128K also. You will have to manually delete the .sav file and after that start a NEW GAME without ever loading your old save states.
frown.gif
There is no way around this. I am sorry.

It's ok but after i do that i will be able to safe using states and you think i will be able to load the game normally later on? if i start a new game i mean. Coz i dont really care if i restart, i finished the game in 2 days =).

Aladdin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also remember other thing, i had a load before defeating the last guy from elite four so i let him defeat me and after that i saved the game using Start>from menu save and then it saved then i did reset and when i got into the game it loaded it with the place i reached but the question is do you think if i beat the elite four now using this method you gave me is there any chance that i will be able to play? or something? =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr