The Sarah Connor ChroniclesPilot

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Scorpin200, Jul 23, 2007.

Jul 23, 2007
  1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    It's one thing to see movies out a few weeks early, but a tv show about 7 months before it's originally suppose to show is something else. Actually to my surprise this one is good, and of course since Arnold isn't is part of it doesn't mean anything since the cast is a lot better than blade was( even though it was good ). Anyway it shouldn't be hard for people to find......especially members of a forum like this one [​IMG].

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    It seems I was one of the few people that liked Blade although it took me a while to get used to seeing the actor as a different person from the one in The Shield (something that does not happen to me that often).

As for this 10 seconds to find, a bit more to get. Will edit as and when.

Edit: got distracted by Metalocalypse but got around to seeing the show.
    Quality of the material was pretty good, not sure about the editing (scenes dragged on for too long in places and were too short in others). I am with Hadrian though, I would have to see it in the context of a at least partially completed series to comment: the pilot is usually the hook and may not reflect things to come.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Could be good, it doesn't sound it but then neither did Supernatural, Heroes, Prison Break or the new Doctor Who series but I love watching all of those.

Thanks for telling us, didn't realize it was on the net I guess that episode might change a bit when its shown with the other episodes.

4. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    This looked quite good. It had the story, action and the characters. Some people don't like it but I think they forget the original terminator was a big budget affair. Well the first one I don't think had a big budget. But I do have the feeling this will go the same way as blade the tv series. With fox showing them, we'll have to hope we get one full season [​IMG]

5. Devante

Member Devante Crescent fresh at best.

United States
    I just hope it's at least as good as the RoboCop series!

6. Jiggah

Member Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I highly enjoyed it. It has a lot of potential and it did the right thing by killing of the T3 timeline because that just didn't make any sense.

They could easily cameo Arnold. I can see it, Arnold as the......Governor of California.

7. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I liked that film (it could've been a lot worse) but it really pissed me off by making what happened in the previous film pointless.

I know there was a 4th film in the works, but I think theres some dispute going on with the franchise and shit, if it does go ahead again I hope they make it out that the 3rd film was just a dream. Ok I know its just a film but really.