The saddest song you ever heard in a game?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the saddest song you ever heard duirng a game, the song should have a very melancholy sound (I don't mean sound horrible) But memorable if the player has heard it a few times and made a emotional empact. The song should also be played during mellodramatic moments like a very serious and deep conversation, someone in trouble, life is in danger someone just come to revelation of some kind or just a key plot point, like the beginning middle or end of game or even just as someone explains stuff. To be honest is hard to determine when or what it is, but just what kind of emotional music you heard in a game?

This only includes music made for a game, no music that was already made but used in a game like a place holder, Or music that was performed by a band or singer that was not intended for a video game but was used for some reason, for example the intro and ending to rockman/megaman x6 Or Kingdom hearts intro songs performed by Utada.

The song must been composed by the person listed in the credits not to be confused with giving the person credit for the use of their song.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe just the caracther kicking in... at least for me :v
Well it could be whatever you feel was a sad emotional moment when the music started playing with whatever was going on at the moment fit in perfectly. :)

There's no singing but damn is it emotional.

THAT IS A HOUR LONG VIDEO. Who listens to that for a hour?:blink:

Ace_Axel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorrowful Tazmily from Mother 3... Bawled my eyes out the first time I played during the tragic scenes in the beginning and the end. Don't judge... remember there was a whole auditorium of grown-ass men crying over the trailer for Twilight Princess during the E3 of that year...

I'm so glad nobody has said Aerith's theme from FFVII

For those who want a listen...

Last edited by Ace_Axel,

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This more dramatic if anything else...but:
I almost think of it as a sort of "going away" dramatic theme

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed i haven't posted one yet.

This song has three variations, revisions, Arragements.... whatever you desire to call it.
The first one is the main theme but is played at the very end during credits.

Second one is called "Endings & Beginnings"

Third one is called "Truth & Dreams" I thing this one is the saddest one by far but all three is used through the game at the most mellodramatic moments. Espiecially at the end.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup